the okla media is ripping the dolphins for | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the okla media is ripping the dolphins for

nighttrain76 said:
Hey man easy on the Oklahoma jokes!!!!!! I know we may not live in a large state like Florida but hey Dolphin fans are everywhere!!!! Even though we don't have a pro team yet...a lot of the great players come from this state. Hey I got the best of both worlds OU Sooners and the Miami Dolphins!!!! :D

hahaha. you a farmer? hehe

With all the crimes going on in pro sports, what Ricky did should be considered no worse. Taking into account how much talent Ricky has and what he could do for us, I am all for us taking him back. Let's talk about T.O.
How can anyone feed a family on just a few millios a year???:confused2

Muck said:
Laughing stock of the league?? Says who, some DJ in Bum****, Oklahoma??

I could care less. But I doubt his opinion is shared by the league. Especially now that the word is getting out about Ricky showing he's still got it.

And if Ricky shows he's still got it during the season, this DJ will be spouting a different tune. Maybe then he'll be on the fast track to Boise, Idaho. :lol:

Laughingstock is accurate. I'm in an area where Dolphin fans are few and far between. When they talk crap about Miami, they don't make fun of our record, they crack on us for taking RW back. There have been several national commentators that have ripped the team for it as well. It's not just one Oklahoma guy. Personally, I don't really care what one guy or the rest of the media think, but for those who do the thoughts often involve laughter and they're not laughing with us.

DolphinDevil28 said:
When people in Oklahoma get their genitals out of cows and pigs, then they can talk about Miami Dolphins football.
The sheep, don't forget the sheep! They are also quite popular there for the practice you mention. :D

wyatt erp said:
allowing ricky to return . one man said " i hope ricky fails because he isnt sorry for what he did" then he made the comment that its sickning that jason taylor would sell his soul for a win . this guy is a steelers fan but he does have a point why are we selling our souls our morals just for a win? my theory is i am willing to forgive and forget but somepeople are having a field day and they are saying the dolphins are a laughing stock of the nfl for allowing ricky back. i disagree with the host of the radio show that was discussing this.

does anyone know what the word forgiveness means ? i was against ricky returning because it would make the organization look bad. Anyways i have decided to forgive and forget. besides this team has a more pressing concern right now and that is db , and qb

where i heard this stuff was from www. wwls the aninmal .com

Sell their souls? Did Ricky Murder or Rob somebody that i don't know about?

I'm sure alot of people are ripping on the Phins for bringing back Ricky. Letting Ricky go would be a stupid move, IMO, because he has value, just not to any team besides the Phins. Oklahoma should be worrying about Vince Young and Reggie McNeal, not a past UT product.

Not all Oklahoma media hate him im sure, and why do so many people hate oklahoma? I read all teh first posts and people think we r nothing, lol!

WTF is wrong with you people? Y do yall ahve to rag on a state just cause ONE dude said that Ricky is goona fail? well I know that some Florida media dudes raged on him but i dont c anyone here complaining. To all the Oklahoma Sooner/Miami Dolphin fans, we do have the best teams dont we:D

No one likes us cause we will kill Miami in 2009! I think that is when OU and Miami play, watch out Hurri... I mean Tropical Storms

djfresh47 said:
I'm sure alot of people are ripping on the Phins for bringing back Ricky. Letting Ricky go would be a stupid move, IMO, because he has value, just not to any team besides the Phins. Oklahoma should be worrying about Vince Young and Reggie McNeal, not a past UT product.

Vince Who? Reggie What?

I lived in Tulsa for a year. I'll tell you one thing, there isn't a better state to live in to actually enjoy college football, than OK. I live in Florida now and have lived in Georgia and North Carolina which is actually very huge in College Football, but Oklahoma by far takes the cake. Great great fans!

Finascious D said:
My God! All he did was smoke some weed and tried to find his place in the world. The man had clinical problems with anxiety and depression. Its not like he was on trial for MURDER (see:Ray Lewis) who nobody even talks bad about anymore. Hell, its not like he even hit his pregnant wife...ooopps.

Seriously, if people want to rip us for stuff than let it be about McMike. This country is so screwed up about what's important.

you are exactly right. weed was a very small part of ricky's problems

THE problem with the okla media is that they all love the steelers or the dallas cowboys hell there is several college football teams there besides ou but the media talks down to the fans of oklie state , texas, kansas, ect... but the problem i have is they never mention our history or our perfect season or ou r other great players. mike baldwin from the daily okla wrote several articles dissing the miami dolphins but i wrote him back and i told him his dallas cowturds were overated and i ripped into him. but wyatt erp is right about the okla media they are biased . i read the papers and barry trammel wrote the bill billichech has accomplished much more than don shula . i think these guys that bash the dolphins can just go and eat cow waste for all i care . i wll defend the miami dolphins with my life if i have to but i guess you guys are right when there are some things that should be overlooked . I apologize for taking this personal but i love the miami dolphins regardless of how long i have lived in okla.
dolphins rules and will make it to the top

My dad was born in Tulsa, so I have to give respect to the Okies! :D

On to the matter at hand ... we are HARDLY the laughing stock of the league. Quite the contrary, there is intense media interest in the speed of progress Saban guides the team to. It almost seems a foregone conclusion (which makes me nervous) that Saban WILL turn the franchise around -- the question is how soon.

Back
Top Bottom