The Old Man vs. the Kid | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Old Man vs. the Kid

relive1972

Premium Member
Reaction score
Pretty good article on Mark Bunell vs. Patrick Ramsey. The author not only believes Ramsey is staying in Washington, he also believes he'll beat out Brunell for the starting spot.

ESPN reported that both teams had called the Redskins about the QB, and that Miami had offered their first rounder (20th overall). Gibbs said unequivocally that they've gotten no such calls, and that even if they had, it wouldn't matter - because they're not trading Patrick: "Nobody's even called us because they know we're not going to trade Patrick Ramsey," Gibbs said.

http://www.bendomenech.com/blog/

(Scroll down to Feb. 13, the Old Man vs. the Kid)

I don't buy it, and I know QB P. Ramsey will demand a trade. Gibbs keeps saying he's not going to do it, but ultimately it's not up to him....

Ramsey can hold out if he wants to. He can also cause some serious waves within the Skinz organization if he doesn't get his way. Gibbs is just bluffing right now IMO. I think he knows Ramsey is as good as gone, but doesn't want the media to run with it just yet....

P. Ramsey is foolish to stay in Washington. as long as Gibbs is there, Ramsey will never be the starter. He doesn't have enough faith in young QB's, and as long as Brunell is there, Ramsey is going to stay on the back-burner....

PHINZ RULE!!!!:pirate:

Back
Top Bottom