The one team that has our number | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The one team that has our number

I hope we beat the Jets. I’m worried about a trap game for us with that one.

My back up team is the Packers I’m from Chico, CA like AR-12 went to the 2011 Súper bowl where he won MVP. Sat in the 8th row. Pretty cool day. No harm in having a 2nd fav team. Good luck this season Pack

Texans have won than their fare share against us when they were underdogs. Tampa has been tough for us too.

IMO the team that just owns are the Baltimore Ravens. That is why last years victory was so sweat. In the past any time we have thought we we’re a good contending team they have whipped our ass physically. Pretty sure they beat us after our last playoff win when Wanny ranLamar Smith into the ground.
I am really looking forward to our 1st three games. Pats,Ravens,Bill
Got be 2-1 any combo with one victory being the Bills !

IMO the team that just owns are the Baltimore Ravens. That is why last years victory was so sweat. In the past any time we have thought we we’re a good contending team they have whipped our ass physically. Pretty sure they beat us after our last playoff win when Wanny ranLamar Smith into the ground.
I am really looking forward to our 1st three games. Pats,Ravens,Bill
Got be 2-1 any combo with one victory being the Bills !
I was going to bring them up. For years it was Baltimore for us. Now it's Buffalo. But that was under Flores who is gone and if you ask Tyreek, he'd say he has Buffalo's number.

I think Buffalo will be really good this year. I think the Pats and Jets will stink. What do you guys think about the rest of your division?
Pats are very overrated.

I have plenty of backup teams. You need every last one of them, being a Dolphin fan. :lol:

No back up team for me. When the season ends, which it has too often over the past 20 years, I become a NHL or NBA or tennis fan. Typically root for anyone against the Pats or Brady.

...what's your fav color?

and you fav flavor of ice cream?

and...

slip sliding oy vey

:oops:

I was looking at season series between the Packers and every other NFL team and the one team that has our number is you guys. We could never beat you until 1997. That’s an incredible stat. You guys beat us 7 times and we never beat you guys.
Packers are one of the teams I have zero opinion on good or bad...you guys just exist to me

Back
Top Bottom