The ones who dissapointed and suprised me at the senior bowl practices. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The ones who dissapointed and suprised me at the senior bowl practices.

Nappy Roots said:
so your saying you should pretty much throw everything in their careers out the window and judge by this game? thats basically what alot of people on this board is doing. If a guy is unimpressive in a couple practices, people are ready to drop him rounds.

if leinart was in this game and had a few unimpressive practices, alot of people on this board would say they didnt want him. its definitly huge in some ways, but not as some people are making it out to be.

Don't put words in my mouth. I simply said these practices are huge for these players which is a straight up fact. Of course you can't through out what they've done in their careers, its ridiculous to even suggest that. If you don't think these practices can greatly improve or hurt draft stock for these guys your fooling yourself.

SpeedRush99 said:
Don't put words in my mouth. I simply said these practices are huge for these players which is a straight up fact. Of course you can't through out what they've done in their careers, its ridiculous to even suggest that. If you don't think these practices can greatly improve or hurt draft stock for these guys your fooling yourself.

thats basically what alot of people on this board is doing

i missed the part where i put words into your mouth.

I said this....
SpeedRush99 said:
Or not enough. These first 3 days of practice are HUGE for these players.

And you translated that to this.......?
Nappy Roots said:
so your saying you should pretty much throw everything in their careers out the window and judge by this game? thats basically what alot of people on this board is doing. If a guy is unimpressive in a couple practices, people are ready to drop him rounds.

if leinart was in this game and had a few unimpressive practices, alot of people on this board would say they didnt want him. its definitly huge in some ways, but not as some people are making it out to be.

Thats putting words in my mouth.

SpeedRush99 said:
I said this....

And you translated that to this.......?

Thats putting words in my mouth.

again, no its not. maybe you dont understand the meaning of putting words in ones mouth. that means i said YOU said something, and i never said YOU said anything.

some people wanna disregard players because of bad practices, pretty much disregarding players careers.

your making this all about you, when its not.

i think the practices are more important in raising a guys stock, but really wont drop them much...

kiwanuka hasnt looked too good out there this week, but i really doubt that his performance will drop him to the 2nd round, not with the body of work hes put together his entire college career...

so i think a guy like tye hill who is tearing it up and showing how good he can be against top competition and showing how technically sound he is will raise his stock even more than it was before... but guys underachieving i dont think will drop multiple rounds or anything because you cant ignore a careers worth of actual game film...

Nappy Roots said:
again, no its not. maybe you dont understand the meaning of putting words in ones mouth. that means i said YOU said something, and i never said YOU said anything.

some people wanna disregard players because of bad practices, pretty much disregarding players careers.

your making this all about you, when its not.

WTF are you talking about? I'm not making anything about me. You questioned the importance of these practices, I disagreed and said they were very important. You then suggested just by me saying that they were important that we should disregard all these players entire careers, which absolutely ridiculous. You put words in my mouth, period. Maybe you should check your definition. Fact is, NFL personel get to see these guys go head to head with the best in the country and that tells them alot, but game play situations are obviously very important as well.

SpeedRush99 said:
WTF are you talking about? I'm not making anything about me. You questioned the importance of these practices, I disagreed and said they were very important. You then suggested just by me saying that they were important that we should disregard all these players entire careers, which absolutely ridiculous. You put words in my mouth, period. Maybe you should check your definition. Fact is, NFL personel get to see these guys go head to head with the best in the country and that tells them alot, but game play situations are obviously very important as well.

see now you are the one who is putting words into my mouth. where did i question the importance? i stated he was overrating the practices, but i never said they werent important.

Nappy Roots said:
see now you are the one who is putting words into my mouth. where did i question the importance? i stated he was overrating the practices, but i never said they werent important.

Nappy Roots said:
i think your putting to much emphasis on these practices

Nice double standard. By your definition of "putting words in my mouth", you just totally contradicted yourself. And I didn't say that you said they "weren't" important.

SpeedRush99 said:
Nice double standard. By your definition of "putting words in my mouth", you just totally contradicted yourself. And I didn't say that you said they "weren't" important.

are you serious? i said he, himself was putting to much into the practice, where again did i question the importance of the practice. this is what i was talkin about turning this thread about you, i was talking to a specific, you made it general.

Nappy Roots said:
are you serious? i said he, himself was putting to much into the practice, where again did i question the importance of the practice. this is what i was talkin about turning this thread about you, i was talking to a specific, you made it general.

Whatever you say cheif.

So lets get back on topic..........

Kiper was on Sportscenter tonight saying Brick, Cutler, DeAngelo, Croyle, and Tye Hill all greatly helped/solidified their draft status this week.

While Hagan, Kiwanuka, Williams, and Phillips hurt their stock.

With Kiwanuka's injury this week he might slip down to the 2nd or third round and god if he slips to the third we might have a chance at him

PhinSoldia said:
With Kiwanuka's injury this week he might slip down to the 2nd or third round and god if he slips to the third we might have a chance at him

damn what did he do tear his knee apart?

Back
Top Bottom