The only consistancy is they build us up only to let us down.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The only consistancy is they build us up only to let us down....

thephinger

Scout Team
Reaction score
From Harbaugh to Fisher to Manning to the countless other teases this organization has given us in the past few years, the only thing we can count on as a fanbase is to be let down once again. I hear rumors of all the WR we are going after or have a chance to get but if history repeats itself we will end up with someone like Camarillo and Gaffney (sadly they are an upgrade over our wr's). A buddy called me today and said we might get Mike Wallace but i quickly caught myself from getting too hyped because i know whats coming. I cant understand though how Ireland can go into week 1 of the regular season with a bunch of garbage at WR. If he brings in whomever off the street it will still take time to get used to the system/qb etc...
I know we live in a what if world but the only what if I think of is "What if we had a different GM"

Proud of my fin fans tho! stay strong

Until they show they can build a winner I will treat everything we do with skepticism. The people running our team has earned not one ounce of trust. That being said I hope Philben is the man to get it done but far from confident he is

Just for perspective sake:

Failing to sign a mediocre career HC, with less winning than losing seasons, espousing the belief in a ground and pound philosophy, available only because he finally wore out his welcome in TN, for the majority of us, was far from being a tease thank you. It was more a case of "being relieved." And speaking of TN as well as SF and a bunch of other teams, the Manning pipedream was just that for most realists. Now I'll agree about Harbaugh, but only to the point of a naive noobie owner being used as leverage by a coach along with his wife had absolutely no intention of leaving the Bay area if the buck$ were close.

the dolphins have the worst fanbase. If i had to live in Miami, I'd kill myself having to listen to you idiots daily

Just for perspective sake:

Failing to sign a mediocre career HC, with less winning than losing seasons, espousing the belief in a ground and pound philosophy, available only because he finally wore out his welcome in TN, for the majority of us, was far from being a tease thank you. It was more a case of "being relieved." And speaking of TN as well as SF and a bunch of other teams, the Manning pipedream was just that for most realists. Now I'll agree about Harbaugh, but only to the point of a naive noobie owner being used as leverage by a coach along with his wife had absolutely no intention of leaving the Bay area if the buck$ were close.
​ I never understood people wanting Fisher so badly either, just didn't see it.

Back
Top Bottom