The only problem is.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The only problem is..

Yamilo

Starter
Reaction score
That these good teams we are facing this year will not let us squeak by with a win each week and WILL capitalize on our mistakes every single time out. Sorry but last season is exactly that. I can see why the wheels are falling off the wagon at this point.

Long and the entire oline looked suspect during the preseason, low and behold, the ****ty play carries over into the regular season.

For those giving the excuse that Long just had one bad game my response is:

Yeah ok, so he played with NO mistakes in the preseason right?

At the very least each and every single dolfan on this board should be worried that our oline will not be up to the task. Sorry, I pay for this football team along with all you other fans that buy tickets, merchandise, ect. I am entitled to my opinion and my opinion is that someone needs to light a fire under these boys ASAP.

That these good teams we are facing this year will not let us squeak by with a win each week and WILL capitalize on our mistakes every single time out. Sorry but last season is exactly that. I can see why the wheels are falling off the wagon at this point.

Long and the entire oline looked suspect during the preseason, low and behold, the ****ty play carries over into the regular season.

For those giving the excuse that Long just had one bad game my response is:

Yeah ok, so he played with NO mistakes in the preseason right?

At the very least each and every single dolfan on this board should be worried that our oline will not be up to the task. Sorry, I pay for this football team along with all you other fans that buy tickets, merchandise, ect. I am entitled to my opinion and my opinion is that someone needs to light a fire under these boys ASAP.

Wheels haven't fell off just yet bro, chill

Back
Top Bottom