the only thing i am going to gaurantee for this draft... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the only thing i am going to gaurantee for this draft...

arsenal

Beastin'
Reaction score
we will DEFINATELY trade the number 2 pick... i have absolutely no doubt at all... with all the possible suitors someone will give us the value we are looking for to move up... if there was only 1 team that could possibly trade up id say i doubt it, but we have 4 possible trade partners, something will happen, something HAS to happen...

all those who think we wont trade down will be proven wrong in 3.5 hours.... mark it down, its a gaurantee...

arsenal said:
we will DEFINATELY trade the number 2 pick... i have absolutely no doubt at all... with all the possible suitors someone will give us the value we are looking for to move up... if there was only 1 team that could possibly trade up id say i doubt it, but we have 4 possible trade partners, something will happen, something HAS to happen...

all those who think we wont trade down will be proven wrong in 3.5 hours.... mark it down, its a gaurantee...
Hope you right!

arsenal said:

Are you sure??? You seem a little unsure

Back
Top Bottom