The PACKERS are going to screw us again!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The PACKERS are going to screw us again!!!

burton87

Favorite Dolphin = Bill Gramatica
Reaction score
Think about it, what happen last year at the end of the season? If the packers knocked off the Jets, we would have had a playoff birth. Now guess whats probably going to happen this year! We are going to win out, then the packers will loose the the broncos in the last game of the season and knock us out AGAIN!
G
Go
PACKERs!!!!

But, we could still get a higher draft pick :)

Originally posted by bobdroopy
Think about it, what happen last year at the end of the season? If the packers knocked off the Jets, we would have had a playoff birth. Now guess whats probably going to happen this year! We are going to win out, then the packers will loose the the broncos in the last game of the season and knock us out AGAIN!
G
Go
PACKERs!!!!

But, we could still get a higher draft pick :)

This is pretty flawed thinking.
The only team that screws the Phins EVERY year is .......
The Phins!

They deserve to make the playoffs this year even less than they deserved to make them last year.

Enjoy watchin the Phins these last two games and hope for some positive changes in the offseason.

I disagree, i put all the blame for this season on the Packers.

the Packers had alot to play for last year in Week 17 when they lost ot the Jets.. Had they won, they would of been the #1 seed and had homefield advantage..

This time.. They might have to fight for their playoff lives with the Vikings beating the Chiefs..

Fighting for playoff berth is stronger than fighting for playoffs position..

I'll take my chances with Packers situation this year..

That was my thought before we played Phili last week...

...we needed the win to be in and they needed it for a better seeding. No way I'm betting on GB to save our season.

Every team has a chance to control its own destiny.....

There are those that do...

And then there are the rest.....

GOOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

The pack won't screw us this year because they have something very meaningful to play for, their play off lives. The aren't jsut going to not show up again.

Back
Top Bottom