The Panthers are a well oiled machine | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Panthers are a well oiled machine

BSQX4

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Man, they have Jake at Q.B., Stephen Davis and DeShaun Foster, a great looking o-line that has plays with three guys pulling on an end run, they are quality. I am VERY jealous of this offense. They seem to have it all. I'm not sure were anywhere close to this team. With Ricky and Boston, maybe, but ladyluck has to kick us in the pants. Luckily we still have a little time to gel.

Man I must say Delhomme and Steve Smith are just killing the Giants they look ready to win the superbowl already.

BSQX4 said:
Man, they have Jake at Q.B., Stephen Davis and DeShaun Foster, a great looking o-line that has plays with three guys pulling on an end run, they are quality. I am VERY jealous of this offense. They seem to have it all. I'm not sure were anywhere close to this team. With Ricky and Boston, maybe, but ladyluck has to kick us in the pants. Luckily we still have a little time to gel.
Yep, they look as good, if not better, than we did last year on "PAPER." We will see where they end up this year after 21 weeks of this season. Heck we looked dang fine on "PAPER" last year as well, look where that got us.

They looked worse on "PAPER" last season than us and look where they went. There is a very good reason why the moto of the game is: "On any given Sunday!"

Nobody knows how it's gonna turn out until it's over.

BlitPhinFan said:
Yep, they look as good, if not better, than we did last year on "PAPER." We will see where they end up this year after 21 weeks of this season. Heck we looked dang fine on "PAPER" last year as well, look where that got us.

They looked worse on "PAPER" last season than us and look where they went. There is a very good reason why the moto of the game is: "On any given Sunday!"

Yeah, but the thing is, i'm watching them play right now and they look pretty damn good in "REALITY" as well. Steve Smith is amazing. Probably the most exciting WR to watch in the entire league.

BlitPhinFan said:

how can u say on paper they look like such a huge improvment from last year? Last time i checked, they lost there 3 best O-Linemen, have a second year linemen learning a new position, and lost there best CB....improvment is where?

FinFan24 said:
how can u say on paper they look like such a huge improvment from last year? Last time i checked, they lost there 3 best O-Linemen, have a second year linemen learning a new position, and lost there best CB....improvment is where?
The reason why I said better is because of perception. Since they made it to the BIG game, they naturally recieve the right to look better on "PAPER". I was not saying they "ARE" better than us.

This is why I stated the league moto: "On any given Sunday"

EDIT: Also, where did I state that they made HUGE improvement? I didn't.

AND WE HAVE THEIR BEST CORNERBACK, and hes gonna be our nickel guy, man were loaded,hehehehe

Living in Charlotte, I hate the Panthers (as you can probably see from my avatar) I want them to have another 1-15 season. Everyone around here jumped on their bandwagon last year and are still hanging on, that is until they start sucking again.

Juice_56 said:
AND WE HAVE THEIR BEST CORNERBACK, and hes gonna be our nickel guy, man were loaded,hehehehe

Their best cornerback last year was Ricky Manning Jr., and they drafted Chris Gamble in the first round and he should be pretty good. However, the Panthers secondary wasn't good last year, and probably won't be good this year as well.

FinFan24 said:

Improvement was in secondary and lb core. You gotta be kidding yourself if you think Howard was their best corner last year. The only dangerous loss was Meadows....Donnalley and Steussie have been replaced by better younger players at their respecitve positions. Better corners and healthy LB's will make this the best defensive unit in the NFL this year.

Have to say I dont wish the Panthers lose unless they are playing the Phins. I am from the Carolinas and I was pulling for them so hard during the Super Bowl but my Phins take first place in my heart. I have been a Phin fan since I was a little kid and that will never change. GO PHINS!!!

byroan said:
Living in Charlotte, I hate the Panthers (as you can probably see from my avatar) I want them to have another 1-15 season. Everyone around here jumped on their bandwagon last year and are still hanging on, that is until they start sucking again.
I think they are too well coached to return to 1-15 anytime soon.

byroan said:

Sounds like the story here in patriots country. No one admitted to being a fan until their superbowl run, then they were "life long fans through the thick and the thin."

No respect for Muhammad on this thread.

I am a diehard Phins fan, but Muhsin Muhammad has always been one of my favorite players since his days at Mich State. He is still killin heads and has only gotten better over the past few years. His postseason last year was off the charts. He will be a sick complement to Smith this year. I wish the Phins could have gotten him. He plays the game like Hines Ward. Always downfield making blocks and always making the catch when it is thrown to him. He is a great player.

Chambers34Phins said:
Sounds like the story here in patriots country. No one admitted to being a fan until their superbowl run, then they were "life long fans through the thick and the thin."
True, I remember the years when Rod Rust was coach. I had to listen to the game on the radio because all their home games were blacked out. They would be lucky to draw 40,000 to the dump, err Foxboro Stadium. This Bob Kraft run organization is like a completely different franchise. Its amazing the contrast.

Does the NFL still do blackouts? Are the Dolphins ever blacked out? It hasn't been talked about in Pats country in like 10-12 years.

Back
Top Bottom