The path is now clear | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The path is now clear

Mike13

I am a golden god
Reaction score
The Panthers defeated the Boston Bruins en route to the Stanley Cup Finals.

The Miami Heat defeated the Boston Celtics en route to the NBA Finals.

The Miami Dolphins will sweep the New England Patriots on a Superbowl run?

One can hope, and **** all aforementioned Boston teams.

And **** all Boston fans.

The Panthers defeated the Boston Bruins en route to the Stanley Cup Finals.

The Miami Heat defeated the Boston Celtics en route to the NBA Finals.

The Miami Dolphins will sweep the New England Patriots on a Superbowl run?

One can hope, and **** all aforementioned Boston teams.

And **** all Boston fans.
It is a new chapter of success for South Florida sports teams. Looking forward to the Phins playing in late January and hopefully February this year to round it out.

Out of all the Patriots fans I ever met, I like only one and that's because he is good friends with the family and is quite tolerable.

The rest and that whole area of fans can go to hell, even if I would like to visit one day.

Out of all the Patriots fans I ever met, I like only one and that's because he is good friends with the family and is quite tolerable.

The rest and that whole area of fans can go to hell, even if I would like to visit one day.
I have a good friend who is a Pats fan and a Celtic fan while being born in Naples and living there his entire life. His Dad is a good old Florida cracker who still calls Miami "Myama" and was always a huge Phins fan. My buddy just wanted to irritate his Dad so he navigated to the Patriots (millennial so they were good since he was in middle school). Luckily he only gives me about 10% of the crap I give him.

If you think it was great seeing fans celebrating in Hialeah and on Bird Road with pots and pans after last night, wait until the Dolphins make it back to the Superbowl. This town will go absolutely bananas. It's such a great time to be a South Florida sports fan!

Pats will be out of the playoff hunt by week 14. So we will have to play someone else to get to the Super bowl.

The Panthers knocked out my two most hated teams in the Bruins and the Leafs. On the Panther bandwagon!

The Omen has been Officially Written!
Let Thy Will Be Done!!!

I live in New England. I’m a lifelong Dolphins fan and Live and Die with Every play! But I’m also a Celtics and Red Sox fan and Let me say.. I can’t stand Patriots Red Sox or Celtics fans. They are all entitled Arrogant obnoxious fans! I Quietly Root for Celtics and Sox but I Loudly Root for My Fins!!

Back
Top Bottom