The Patriots are a bunch of punks... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Patriots are a bunch of punks...

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
First McGinest, now I read this...

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/7392557.htm

I didnt even hear about this last game.. Harisson better bring an extra lung with him, cuz he will coughing and wheezing alot after McMichael, Chambers, and Ricky all burn him... Dirty punk.

Anyway, I like the mature stance McMike seems to be taking.

COACHES' WARNING?

Dolphins coaches might talk to McMichael later this week to remind him to keep his sights focused on his job and his team goals rather than thinking about Harrison. That warning might not be necessary, however.

''My position is tight end, and I work the middle of the field and take big shots from the safeties,'' McMichael said. ``I don't have eyes in the back of my head and I'm not going to change anything that I do or approach things any different than I did last week or last time we played.

``Honestly, I think [Harrison] is a tremendous football player, an aggressive football player. He brings the best out of you. It's going to be a fun matchup. We're both two competitive people going at it for 60 minutes. He's not going to give in and neither am I.''

This happens in every game in the NFL. Miami does it, NE, TENN, OAK and so on. This is football and a lot of players play on the edge. So saying the Pats are a bunch of punks is just stupid. He is already in his head, mission accomplished. I bet someone from Miami might have done something outside the rules in the first game, the Pats just did not complain about it. This make for some great football!!!!!

Fine.. The Patriots are bigger punks than most.

McGinest fake injury.... Gah.

Originally posted by SkapePhin
Fine.. The Patriots are bigger punks than most.

McGinest fake injury.... Gah.

If it helps then will.....

OK...

that's harrison moreso than it's the patriots. he's been a punk for years. i prefer to think of that play last year where ricky busted outside on him like he was standing still. that's the harrison i love to see. hopefully mcmichael will just play his game, because he has a mismatch with harrison at safety.

Rodney and McMichael is going to be an intresting battle to watch, but I am biased as are the rest of you but I will take the Pro Bol safety over the up and coming tight end, Randy may want to keep head up. :)

Harrison is a thug, and I believe was fined a few times last year for cheap shots. This doesn't surprise me at all.

I agree those are dirty plays. I hate the physical reaction much more than the stall tactic. The stall is weak, but effective and perhaps the result of good coaching or at least the coach making his players thinkers. Harrisons play is just BS. He has always been dirty. Any play that is not a part of the game and could hurt someone (esp if its intentional) is unexceptable. he should have been suspended if they got it on tape.

The thing is that rodney harrison can't play anymore.....he is having a surprisingly good season this year, but the talk is that the pats will cut him in the offseason because of his inablilty to cover tight ends.

the Pats screwed up by trading tebucky jones.

Originally posted by pats4life
Rodney and McMichael is going to be an intresting battle to watch, but I am biased as are the rest of you but I will take the Pro Bol safety over the up and coming tight end, Randy may want to keep head up. :)

Yea I will say you must be biased, Randy Schooled Harrison the last time they played, I was watching them almot every play and he couldn't cover Randy to save his life, You could see him jabbering away at Randy after every play. Made him look sort of like an idiot flapping his lips while he was getting burnt all day.

Originally posted by Section126
The thing is that rodney harrison can't play anymore.....he is having a surprisingly good season this year, but the talk is that the pats will cut him in the offseason because of his inablilty to cover tight ends.

the Pats screwed up by trading tebucky jones.

I am not trying to be a jerk. You have no idea what you are taling about. T Buck has been getting burned all year and gave up a lot of big plays for the Pats last year. That was a great trade!

Oh yeah...and that rodney harrison is a glove......that guy is white on rice.....he is a blanket.

and your'e saying that I don't know what I am talking about?

That guy Rodney couldn't cover my grandfather....and he's dead!

Originally posted by PhinPhreak

Yea I will say you must be biased, Randy Schooled Harrison the last time they played, I was watching them almot every play and he couldn't cover Randy to save his life, You could see him jabbering away at Randy after every play. Made him look sort of like an idiot flapping his lips while he was getting burnt all day.

No Question Randy got the better of him that day but something tells me the Pats might change up the defense a little fix that problem. Also you are all right Rodeny has been fined more than any other player in the history of the NFL but I am glad he is on my team, he is one of those players that you hate playing against but love having on your team and he has had a great season, and he wll not be cut after the season. Ask Junior about Rodney he will tell you what kind of player he is.

This shouldn't surprise anyone. Harrison has done this stuff his whole career. Between him and Kennedy in Denver you could pretty much solve all crimes in the San Diego, Denver and New England area. :lol: I expect that Randy will let his play and hopefully the scoreboard do the talking on Sunday.

Randy should not even waste his time trying to get "payback".

Randy is a ferrari while Rodney is a 1976 pinto.

not worth it.

Back
Top Bottom