The Patriots are a bunch of punks... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Patriots are a bunch of punks...

Originally posted by Section126
The thing is that rodney harrison can't play anymore.....he is having a surprisingly good season this year, but the talk is that the pats will cut him in the offseason because of his inablilty to cover tight ends.

the Pats screwed up by trading tebucky jones.

Well at least our linebackers don't get flattened by Edgerrin James.

Zack Thomas looked like a feather in front of Edge. At least our D could stop him.

Originally posted by XNOUGHT

Well at least our linebackers don't get flattened by Edgerrin James.

Zack Thomas looked like a feather in front of Edge. At least our D could stop him.

Well, I can see where this thread is gonna go real quick. Let me just say this. The Patriots did good in stopping the Colts on the 1yard line with the game on the line. However, Miami did the exact same thing last year. So you can tell your Patriots to quit stealing form the gameplan of Miami! :lol: :jk:

Something tells me that if you had Thomas in the middle of your defense you wouldn't be so quick to bash him. Miami fans knows what this guy brings every week and somethign tells me you do to, you just don't want to admit it.

Mudda, I think he was talking about T-buck as in Tebucky Jones last year getting burned a bunch. He was defending the trade of him to New Orleans since someone said it was a bad move.

I agree though that he needs to find a new nickname if in fact that is what he was talking about because "T-Buck" is clearly taken :lol:

Originally posted by Section126
Oh yeah...and that rodney harrison is a glove......that guy is white on rice.....he is a blanket.

and your'e saying that I don't know what I am talking about?

That guy Rodney couldn't cover my grandfather....and he's dead!

You missed the point. I was talking about the T Buck trade not how well Harrison covered. Read my post first.

I do not think T Buck could of cover McMichael either.

Back
Top Bottom