The Pats make it look so easy..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Pats make it look so easy.....

NYC#1finsfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Are they THAT much more talented than the Fins at every position or is it the brilliant coaching staff or a combination of both? Baltimore destroyed the Fins last week and this week they look like their helmets are on backwards. It's amazing what a week in the NFL can bring and how head and shoulders above everybody else the Pats are.....

The Patriots are disciplined, and coach their players well. It leads to them not panicking in situations and coldly marching down the field.

However you posted this just as a Patriots returner carelessly kicked the punt with his foot and let the Ravens score. Belicheck is probably telling him he's been released as we speak.

Edit: oh hey look another special teams fumble by the Pats. I blame you NYC

Games are weird......if we get that TD instead of the weird int in the endzone and Franks hits that FG against the Ravens, could have been a completely different game.

Are they THAT much more talented than the Fins at every position or is it the brilliant coaching staff or a combination of both? Baltimore destroyed the Fins last week and this week they look like their helmets are on backwards. It's amazing what a week in the NFL can bring and how head and shoulders above everybody else the Pats are.....

They are that damn good, it's a sad fact of life for the other 31 teams, especially the 3 other teams in their division

Bill Bellichick would have traded Cameron Wake for some draft picks already.

The reason the Pats are so good is because they have a loaded roster full of good players that can replace players when they go down with injury or are playing poorly.

I wish the Fins would get a clue and do the same

Bill Bellichick would have traded Cameron Wake for some draft picks already.

The reason the Pats are so good is because they have a loaded roster full of good players that can replace players when they go down with injury or are playing poorly.

I wish the Fins would get a clue and do the same

Wrong. Bill Bellichick would not have traded Cameron Wake by now. Cameron Wake is elite at what he does. You don't find guys that can have double digit sacks on a weekly basis. In fact, Cameron Wake in NE would draw at least 2-3 holding calls a game... On the Dolphins he gets held on nearly every play and the refs let opposing teams get away with it.

I think the Baltimore game got more out of control than anything. If Tanny doesn't throw the pick in the end zone and Franks hits the FG, it's probably a different game. It was just one of those days where everything went wrong.

You don't find guys that can have double digit sacks on a weekly basis. In fact, Cameron Wake in NE would draw at least 2-3 holding calls a game... On the Dolphins he gets held on nearly every play and the refs let opposing teams get away with it.
Holy crap wake can get double digit sacks on a weekly basis? Yea I don't think bellichek would cut someone capable of over 150 sacks a season

Back
Top Bottom