The pats show love | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The pats show love

They like us...they really like us....just wish we would have started to play football before Week 8. :boohoo:

wow ... they are very classy . i must say i also have the utmost respect for the pats . they have a monster coach one of my favourites all time coach , i liked the way saban and belichik shaked hands and talked after the game ..... nice to see .

That was down right shocking. There has NEVER been such a thread on this board after a loss where the other team has been given such props. It is hard to believe it came from an NFL message board. Unreal, don't think I could stand for this board to get that nice. I wouldn't know how to act.
Truely some classy people over there.

haha

thing is, what do you say when you get spanked 21 zip! and your team gets humiliated...... they had to show some respect. cos they know we have a talented footbal team that wiped the floor with them.

all i say is they better show some respect cos their team has had their runs, were on the up..... and next year with ricky back, ronnie on the mend, and either Joey or Daunte at the helm, we will have a healthy squad and we should be going places. the pats season thus far has been very lucky. All the games apart from about 1 o2 that we have lost has been winable. In Saban We Trust!

LETS GO DOLPHINS:tongue: >> >>> >>> >>> >>>> LETS GO DOLPHINS:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom