The Perfect Season/No name D on ESPNC | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Perfect Season/No name D on ESPNC

fins1

Sec 143Row 26 Seats 7,8
Club Member
Reaction score
The Perfect Season(ESPNC)

ESPN Classics is showing The Perfect Season. Saturday 4 to 5:30.
It does'nt say its about our season, but who else could it be?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: The Perfect Season

Originally posted by fins1
ESPN Classics is showing The Perfect Season. Saturday 4 to 5:30.
It does'nt say its about our season, but who else could it be?

If this is the special they ran a couple of years ago then I have it on tape - quality is pretty poor (that was before I got Direct TV & I had a :mad: cable connection at the time)...

...but I'd be happy to run off a copy for anyone...maybe swap with a game I missed from last year...

I've been trying to collect all of the old videos, nfl films, etc but most still have commercials & need to be edited, etc. Such a time-consuming thing.....plus it's hard to get the wife to sit through games from 1993. She just doesn't get it....:D

No-Name D on ESPN Classic

It's on right now...it's great seeing some of the history that I wasn't alive to witness. It's an awesome thing to see.:D

17-0 in one year
32-2 in two years
42-6 in three years

Thats got to say a lot about a team. Not only were they the only undefeated team in the NFL, they also posted the best record for 3 consectutive years in the NFL that has yet to be touched.

I loved the quote from Arnsparger saying that the '72 defense only made 13 mental errors all year. The smartest D ever.

Imagine if the Robbie didn't get cheap and half the team didn't jump to the World League in '75.

Thanks for the heads up. I appreciate the past and really dig ESPN Classic. Too bad they couldn't focus on some of the games from last season, but I guess I'll have to be patient until the NFL network starts up.

Back
Top Bottom