The perfect Week 17 outcomes for the Dolphins' 2020 NFL Draft outlook | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The perfect Week 17 outcomes for the Dolphins' 2020 NFL Draft outlook

We already whiffed terribly on the draft pick thing. Basically a worst case scenario already played out.

Bobby mccain? This is getting near Dallas thomas level

idk, I mean, we traded away two young proven guys for 1st round picks, then cut a bunch of legit guys....it sure sounded like a tank season.

The pick we got for Tunsil and Minkah could easily turn out to be busts. Any pick can.

And we could end up picking #8 for all we know. I really dont understand this season, I mean im glad we got to see some young proven players but with a desperate need for a franchise QB, why mess it up when we were "right there" last week. Its not like we are going to playoffs.

You saw in overtime, the Bengals kept running it on purpose. They didnt want to win. Thats how you tank lol.

I guess the FO doesnt care about Burrow.

Burrow. Why is it, I never heard of him until this season. I am asking. Did this guy come out of nowhere or was I sleeping at the wheel. Thanks in Advance.......John

Burrow. Why is it, I never heard of him until this season. I am asking. Did this guy come out of nowhere or was I sleeping at the wheel. Thanks in Advance.......John
Because he is Haskins 2.0, both only had one great season before going into the draft. Other than that one great season they both had average college careers.

so Burrow was a back up at Ohio State for 2 years under JT Barrett. After realizing Haskins was going to start, he transferred to LSU.

Like Jake Fromm, he was Jacob Eason's backup at Georgia, then Eason got hurt and Fromm won the job. Eason went to Washington.

Like Jalen Hurts. Tua was his backup.

Thanks gentlemen. I wanted an answer and get one every time on Finheaven!

You were asleep at the wheel.

As someone else said Burrow was at Ohio State for 3 years essentially and when it looked as though Haskins was going to win the QB job he transferred to LSU.

At LSU he started his first year but struggled early on. New offense, new surrounding, different coaching, first year as a starter in college. His last four games (including the bowl game against UCF who was #8 at the time) he went 81/121, 66.9% comp, 1166 yards passing, 9.64 YPA, 10 TDs and 1 INT. That also includes a 100 yard rushing game with 3 rushing TDs (on top of the 10 passing TDs) he had against Texas A&M in the regular season finale in a 7 OT loss.

This year LSU got a new OC (his 3rd offense in a 3 year span) and played in an offense that was more suited to his strengths. He had a breakout season, he's not a one year wonder...a one year wonder was Kyler Murray last year who started only one season at OU before going #1 overall in the draft. For some reason no one seemed to care that Murray only started one season in college but it's a big deal for Joe Burrow who had a breakout season and is not a one year wonder. Haters going to hate I guess.

Yikes. These are about the same odds as being struck by lightning. On a sunny day. While chilling in a bunker 6 stories under ground. Wearing a rubber suit.

You were asleep at the wheel.

As someone else said Burrow was at Ohio State for 3 years essentially and when it looked as though Haskins was going to win the QB job he transferred to LSU.

At LSU he started his first year but struggled early on. New offense, new surrounding, different coaching, first year as a starter in college. His last four games (including the bowl game against UCF who was #8 at the time) he went 81/121, 66.9% comp, 1166 yards passing, 9.64 YPA, 10 TDs and 1 INT. That also includes a 100 yard rushing game with 3 rushing TDs (on top of the 10 passing TDs) he had against Texas A&M in the regular season finale in a 7 OT loss.

This year LSU got a new OC (his 3rd offense in a 3 year span) and played in an offense that was more suited to his strengths. He had a breakout season, he's not a one year wonder...a one year wonder was Kyler Murray last year who started only one season at OU before going #1 overall in the draft. For some reason no one seemed to care that Murray only started one season in college but it's a big deal for Joe Burrow who had a breakout season and is not a one year wonder. Haters going to hate I guess.

Thanks Truth

Back
Top Bottom