"The Professor" on the game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"The Professor" on the game

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Miami Dolphins at New York Giants:
Jim Fassel can't figure out what's wrong with his pass defense. Cornerbacks Will Allen and Will Peterson are among the league's best five cornerback tandems. He's got a great pass-rusher in Michael Strahan. Yet his pass defense is allowing 314 yards a game. That's ridiculous. If Jay Fiedler can put up a 300-yard game on them, the Giants might need to call for reinforcements. Each team is coming off a bye so injuries aren't much of a question. The Dolphins righted a lot of wrongs before the bye by playing solid defense and letting Ricky Williams run the ball 42 times against the Bills. Seeing the Giants pass defense may force the Dolphins into more of a passing mode.
I agree w/the Will Allen and Will Peterson comment in that we need to throw to McM, our 3rd WR and the backs often to expliot the pass D and need Strahan get lots of time to work on Wade

Ricky isn't elusive or speedy? Um, that could be the dumbest thing I've ever heard :lol:

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Ricky isn't elusive or speedy? Um, that could be the dumbest thing I've ever heard :lol:
no, the dumbest thing i've ever read is in barbarians sig!:rolleyes:

what ricky has he been watching? ricky is all that and lot more..

Originally posted by gunn34
Golic is useally a phins supporter

It wasn't meant as an anti-phins statement I think... just a clueless stumble... golic is probably looking back over his quotes and thinking "I said What?!?!?!?" :lol:

You have to understand what he said. Williams best strengh isn't his speed but its his power and ability to wear down defenses because of the load he can take. I am sure you aren't as dumb as you just sounded but try to find the logic out of a phrase or statement.. Williams is a fast running but his strengh isn't his speed with that being said.

Originally posted by juniorseau55

You have to understand what he said. Williams best strengh isn't his speed but its his power and ability to wear down defenses because of the load he can take. I am sure you aren't as dumb as you just sounded but try to find the logic out of a phrase or statement.. Williams is a fast running but his strengh isn't his speed with that being said.

He isn'y flashy, but he is speedy and elusive. And that's exactly what he said he wasn't. Don't be a p33n.

He isn'y flashy, but he is speedy and elusive. And that's exactly what he said he wasn't. Don't be a p33n.
to coin a phrase from one of our illustrious so. california residents, "can't we all just get along!";)

Back
Top Bottom