The QB the Pats. picked...... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The QB the Pats. picked......

it wouldn't even PROVE it if they made no draft mistakes....did the Patriots drafting Chad Jackson prove anything with him?

He has just as good a chance of being the best QB in this draft as anyone else at this point....but his chances aren't any better because he was drafted by the Pats and will spend the forseeable future holding a clipboard.

With any great team you can bring up someone that didn't work out, but you can't deny that they have had a lot of success finding real gems in the later rounds.

Yeah maybe O'Connell will replace Brady sometime in the next 5-7 years??....seems like a wasted pick to me.

I think matt cassel contract expires next year.so he got 1 yr before he will be the back up to brady.

The Pats must not be sold on Brady if they are taking a QB that high.

Yeah, I mean, there were only 93 players selected ahead of him. The Patriots don't have any holes, and they have good depth at almost every position, what they don't have is a backup QB. If nothing else, this gives them a guy they can develop and trade for a much higher pick a couple of years from now.

Maybe after the beating Brady took in the Super Bowl Belichick realizes that Brady isn't going to be able to continue to start every game - sooner than he would have preferred.

Back
Top Bottom