The Ramsey saga continues... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Ramsey saga continues...

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Redskins: Ramsey might request a trade
The quarterback controversy continues in Washington, where the Redskins are actively involved with contract negotiations with the Jaguars' Mark Brunell. Numerous sources are reporting that the Redskins have offered Brunell a four-year deal with $20 million and including an $8 million signing bonus.
good - Ramsey is a very cheap (cap wise) possibility to be the young gun and starter in 2004

Numerous sources are reporting that the Redskins have offered Brunell a four-year deal with $20 million and including an $8 million signing bonus.
For $20 million, they can have him.

Would the Redskins accept next years first?

I still think that Rivers holds better long term possibilities.

If it were me, Rivers would be first on that list Rude followed closely by Ramsey and then the rest of the guys you mentioned.

Originally posted by themole

OMG..Dr.Astrozoom. You aren't little Richard are you?;)

You damn right! I invented finheaven, the internet, football and marine mammals, honey. Wooooooooooooo!!!!!

I like Rivers too, but what intrigues me most about Ramsey is that at age 24 or 25, he can start NOW and be very effective with Miami..

While being groomed and taught by Trestman..

Last edited by a moderator:
3 years of playing Ramsey should not need grooming after next year really he should need grooming any more. To me I like Ramsey because he is younger than Fiedler But he is no better than Fiedler look at the #'s. Fiedler aint the worst look at his record as a starter yes I think we need someone else but someone else better. Fiedler don't match up to our standards because he can't take us through the playoffs what makes everybody think that Ramsey is so capable of doing so. To me he makes bad decisions on the Football field like Fiedler has 4 bad games 1 good 3 more bad games 1 good game and so on.

I can live with Ramsey. In some ways he's more of a sure thing than Rivers or Henson. BUT He'll cost as much as rivers, and more than Henson. And to me, It'd be more fun to draft a rookie in Rivers an have him become a franchsie QB....:)

But whatever gets our problems solved IMO.

HOWEVER. Ramsey is well like in Washington. I think their plain NUTS to go after Brunelle with that kind of money. BUt look at this...Ramsey is CHEAP for them, and signed for what? Another 3 years? Brunelle will be out of there in 2 years. THey may be trying to make a run with brunelle, but they'd be Crazy to let Ramsey go when they'll NEED him down the road. Just my .02 cents though, stupider things have happened.

Back
Top Bottom