The Real Problem is | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Real Problem is

BigFin

Rookie
Reaction score
The Play calling on Offense. The Offensive play calling is horrible. I found myself asking. "why would you call a screen on a 3 and 15? Why are we running the ball? Why are we giving up with 25 seconds left in the game?" After looking over the game again...I think Henne's INT was a designed through to the reciever. I mean he didn't even look that direction and just turned and fired. Also, can someone please explain to me why in god's name is henne doing ballerina spins in the backfield?

Defense was horrible. I don't know if it's the players or the coaching but who in the hell could put Jones out there to cover Jackson and give him a 15 yard buffer? It seemed that everytime a throw was made, there wasn't a defender within 15 yards of the ball. DB's were tripping over themselves all game long. It was horrible. Every team will now come out throwing on us one every play. I was telling my bubby, If I had to play Miami and I was a coach...I would run deep posts, fades, and steaks all game long.

Fellow fans...It's not looking good. We are in trouble. The Bills will be a challenge. Lee Evans kills us every year and now with T.O......not good.

I have a sinking feeling that we might be headed back to 1-15ville.

PS- is it me or is Sparano looking more and more like Wanny every week.

Back
Top Bottom