The refs are killing Jacksonville like they killed us | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The refs are killing Jacksonville like they killed us

BSQ

Scout Team
Club Member
Reaction score
Man, it's hard to watch the onesided flags. We got jobbed really bad last week and it's happening again tonight. Sucks!!

This is an absolute disgrace. Luck is good enough, he doesn't need the refs in his back pocket. We gotta deal with this bs for the next 10+ years.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

Exactly my point from my previous post! so upsetting ..REALLY UPSETING!

I'm not a cry ref person but its pretty shaky this game. How that td wasn't reviewed is beyond me and than the flag comes out after Reggie complains about pi

i was just thinking this and was just coming on to make a similar post. Sometimes I wish the replacment refs were still around. They might have not known all the calls and what not, but man it seemed like the replacement refs were more fair and objective than the real refs. It's one thing to have bad calls here and there but its annoying when games are so one sided with calls when the play that happened should not have been against that team but it happens over and over. Makes me wonder sometimes if any undercover stuff happens with some refs.

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

that jags Wr caught the ball with two feet in and had contrl and then went out of bounds, which should've been the fumble after he fell irrelevant and it to be a catch. Awful call and favoritism with the colts.

I'm not a cry ref person but its pretty shaky this game. How that td wasn't reviewed is beyond me and than the flag comes out after Reggie complains about pi
I love Reggie but this happens too often. Not just Reggie but a lot of WR start complaining and they coax the ref into throwing a PI flag when nothing happened. NFL needs to do something about that cause it's getting worse. Start giving them fines or something cause it's getting as bad as flopping in basketball.

Apparently the Indy Colts are this years feel good NFL story with the leukemia story backdrop and a #1 rookie QB with all the hype. Just like the pats after 9/11, and the Saints after Hurricane Katrina. Surprised its actually not one of the New York teams due to the perfect storm this year, or have they done that backdrop already with Hurricane Katrina or maybe they're holding that one for next yr.

it's unreal...the nfl is protecting it's golden boy and new toy face of the league franchise...i'm sorry but to call a play down by contact and then go under the hood and overrule it when it's a 50/50 play is bunk and then not to even review that sketchy at best 4th down td...that's some straight up bull ****

this reminds me of the way the league treated the saints during their feel good post katrina i think it was super bowl run...it's freaking rediculous

The refs didn't hit Luck "helmet to helmet" when the Jags intercepted his pass. That changed the entire game.

It makes the game far less enjoyable to watch. Jacksonville is bad enough without this bs!

hey the almighty luck forced a throw like he did against miami last week, but guess what? the jags actually know how to catch and intercept and make luck pay for it, unlike some pathetic fins cbs (sean smith). Luck is a very good qb and will be great, but this is what can happen when dbs know how to catch and actually play on the ball when it shouldnt have been thrown. They can get an interception on a rookie qb. Miami's dbs don't know how to do that sometimes.

the leukemia thing is also something for the league to ride for all it's worth...and they're gonna milk the **** out if it...i can tell ya that

Back
Top Bottom