The Regular Season Can't Start Soon Enough | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Regular Season Can't Start Soon Enough

Michigan Mike

Club Member
Reaction score
I have been purposely avoiding checking Finheaven constantly because it seems like the same conversations keep getting rehashed, and that hasn't changed recently.

In my opinion, the pre-season has been unremarkable so we really don't have anything new to talk about. So far they have been good at avoiding major injuries but little else. I am waiting until the regular season to form a complete opinion on this team.

I look at the NFL and the Dolphins as a temporary escape from reality and don't allow the success or failures of the team to dictate how the rest of my life is going to go until the next game or season. I have had many life events put everything in perspective - my 40+ years of being a fan is not at the top of list of priorities.

Last edited:
College football starts in two weeks. NFL in three weeks. I think the wait and anticipation have just made everyone crazy.

Heck, even all the banned posters are coming out of the woodwork. :eek:

We're all ready for some football.

College football starts in two weeks. NFL in three weeks. I think the wait and anticipation have just made everyone crazy.

Heck, even all the banned posters are coming out of the woodwork. :eek:

We're all ready for some football.

I noticed one of them has been making the rounds lately. It had been a long time.

Back
Top Bottom