The Rookies | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Rookies

MonkeyDog

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'm not surprised this team continues to be disrespected. Sure we had a rough year last season, but to be snubbed with no primetime games only to watch pathetic franchises such as New Orleans, Houston and Detroit. Fine..

Now our rookies are making huge contributions and it's all Cadillac, Orton and freakin Samkon Gado. Fine. We know they'll be jumping on our bandwagon over the next few years, but I give a lot of credit to our rookie class.

Ronnie Brown: Class act, big,tough competitor and I would still take him over anyone in the 2005 draft. He's made a couple of rookie mistakes while showing promising signs of a determined veteran. He loses stats to Ricky and never complains, instead supports and learns from the bearded one.

Matt Roth: He's learing behind some excellent vets, and you never here anything negative about him. I think he's doing fine and should only improve.

Channing Crowder: Let the pub go to Thurman/Merriman/Totupu/Ware, they are all on potential playoff teams. Crowder has come in and had a huge impact on our defense. Probably the biggest 3rd rd steal, the dude is a force.

Travis Daniels: Thrown right into the fire and never backed down. He showed some of the vets what it takes to listen and play under Saban. Whether at CB or Safety next season, he's a physical, tough player and should only get better.

Manny Wright (supp): Young, cheap and physically huge. You can't miss him when he's on the field. He's surrounded by some great leaders and has a huge upside.

Alabi/Vickerson: Late picks who showed good signs in pre-season. Throw in John Denney, Lorenzo Diamond, Alex Holmes and hopefully Shirdonya Mitchell next season.

Saban has done a great job finding quality guys that are motivated to get better. It's the key to building a winning franchise and we may have the best in the business.

Back
Top Bottom