The seasons just got a little easier for you guys.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The seasons just got a little easier for you guys....

Bufbill1080

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Our true Bills player and Dolphin hater on Defense, Phil Hansen has retired yesterday and will no longer be sacking you QB or intercepting your QB, like the 1992 Championship game. Our defense has now gotten a little weaker and we now have a really young team as John Fina is now the ONLY player left from the Super Bowl era! And he might be gone too...Man, i have free agency and the salary cap! :cry:

Bufbill1080

I like the Cap for the most part, except they need to add some veteran exemptions to allow teams to keep players like Webb and Fina without taking a full cap hit. :cool:

As much as I am too a huge Yankee fan, it is ridiculous what the Yanks just did this year. I am almost suprised they did not sign Juan Gon or Bonds to go with their 5 ace starters and 3 closers. :yell:

Re: Bufbill1080

Originally posted by dolphan39
I like the Cap for the most part, except they need to add some veteran exemptions to allow teams to keep players like Webb and Fina without taking a full cap hit. :cool:

As much as I am too a huge Yankee fan, it is ridiculous what the Yanks just did this year. I am almost suprised they did not sign Juan Gon or Bonds to go with their 5 ace starters and 3 closers. :yell:

Finally, a Yankees fan admits that they spend too much money. All my Yankee fans friends think that baseball shouldn't have a cap.:yell:

w/o a cap

It would be like the Fins signing Grbac for 8 mil to compete ag. Brad Johnson and then keeping Jay around just in case.

w/o a cap

It would be like the Fins signing Grbac for 8 mil to compete ag. Brad Johnson and then keeping Jay around just in case.

Back
Top Bottom