The simplest Jets-Fins preview | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The simplest Jets-Fins preview

HeartbreakKid28

Active Roster
Reaction score
Let's face it people can analyze it all they want, but this game can go either way and the two teams have an EQUAL chance to win this game. It's all about who will show up more on that day. The past 4 games between them have all been pretty close. I would give Miami the edge since the game is in Miami, but really it could come down to who has the ball more and who has it last.

Will the Dolphins offense show up big? Can Cromartie hold it down with out-of-shape Revis likely out? Can Sanchez continue to not turn it over and be efficient? Will the Dolphins defense continue to keep teams out of the endzone? [They've really only given up one earned TD, the Viking one was because of Ricky's fumble.] For two teams that hate each other and have very different philosophies, they are pretty close if not identical in talent level.

We can all agree on one thing, it's once again up to the Jets and Dolphins to give the NFL a boost with a memorable game. The past two SNF games have sucked.[Though, it's always fun to watch the Cowboys squirm]. And the schedule next week is not the best, this is without a doubt the spotlight game.

I'm concerned about our line against your pass rush. The Patriots don't really have any rushers to write home about and they got consistent pressure yesterday. If we can't establish the run it could spell trouble for our O.

Oh, and I hate prime time games.

pretty fair analysis...but of course I'm biased so I have faith the Jets can slow down the Miami run.....you really don't have a game changing pass game....and I can see Rex throwing lots of blitzes at Henne as he looks for open receivers

Back
Top Bottom