The Sky is green, the grass is blue, the world is flat | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Sky is green, the grass is blue, the world is flat

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
and the Miami Dolphins have the highest rated passer, and the top RB in the NFL. We might as well beet the Jets because nothing else makes since in the world on this glorious monday.

Nice post DJ. It's nice to live in a world where things like this are possible. :biggrin:

F*CK THE JETS!!! I HATE THEM!!! I WANT TO DESTROY THEM!! WORSE THAN THE PATS DID LAST WEEK!!!

It is nice to have a RB who leads the league in yardage.. A QB is a high rating..and a D that bend but don't break..I still think they gave up too many yards to the colts. but you can't have everything....lol

Just one thing to think about for our defense. Not 1 team on our schedule will tire our defense out like the Colts did. They have a very strong o-line, and super fast wrs so our secondary and d-line were extremely fatigued. Then you throw in the bruseing Edge to destroy every one else. JT said he has never been as tired after a game.

Death to the preseason wonders!

Where are the Jets and the Fun'n'Gun Skins now? Oh thats right, losing embarrassingly to any team with a quality defense in front of them...

Lets not get carried away here till after the Jests game.....then we will all break lose!!!!

Originally posted by chambers84
F*CK THE JETS!!! I HATE THEM!!! I WANT TO DESTROY THEM!! WORSE THAN THE PATS DID LAST WEEK!!!

thats exactly right chambers! smack them so friggin hard that they feel it right into our next game with them. Take no prisoners! You smack Curtis martin! you smack Vinnie! you smack that little SOB Sanatana rossana danna Moss right in his rib cage and you say take that you miserable buch of maggots!!! now go over to your freeze machine and sniff that nice humid florida wind and get ready to get your ass handed to you some more! Ricky ricky ricky!!! right down your friggin throat!:monkey:

a wonderfull world?????

DAJESUS wrote: "Just one thing to think about for our defense. Not 1 team on our schedule will tire our defense out like the Colts did"......................

well guys, the pats and the bills are puting up huge numbers and lots of points. our defense has it's hands full in this division now. we have some mighty big tests ahead.

our defense better find a pass rush and learn how to stop the run or this could end up the most dissapointing season in finz history.

PROSECUTE THE FLORIDA 3!!

The Pats O isn't high-powered at all. Whats so great about 5 yard passes? Once they play a team that can tackle, watch those point totals come rocketing down. Its that defense of theirs that keeps them in games. Hell, the D scored 14 of those 44 points......

There's three teams in the NFL that have scored over 70 points already and guess what division they all play in?

stop the homerism....................

BMARION wrote: "The Pats O isn't high-powered at all. Whats so great about 5 yard passes"..................

whats so great about 5 yd passes? a lot if you can't defend them. ask the 2 teams they just beat how important they are. and they have been throwing a lot of deep stuff, not 5 yd passes all the time. you must not have seen the shidzburgh squeelers game on monday night huh?

the 49ers won 5 superbowls living off the short stuff. and were not exactly looking like the 84 dolphins either. a lot of short stuff. it moves the chains and when you have a qb like feidler, it keeps the ball out of the other teams hands.

O-GUN, WHERE ARE YOU?????

I'll tell you why those were passes were effective: bad tackling. I did watch the game, and I saw bad tackling turn 5 yard passes into 25-30 yard gains. If short passes like that worked all the time, every team in the NFL would be doing it. Wouldn't short passes have been effective against that Ravens D 2 years ago? No, because they tackled perfectly. Anyways, my point in that statement was that the Pats don't have a high powered offense. I wasn't arguing the effectiveness of the short passes. Just saying it wasn't high powered......

Back
Top Bottom