The snap turned into a safety.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The snap turned into a safety..

DolFan31

aka FinSane
Reaction score
That should be the play that got Keith Armstrong canned hopefully.

In addition..

I think Wayne H. should realize now that all these guys Wanny has brought in from his Chicago days(Tony Wise, Armstrong,ect.) didnt succeed in Chi-town for a reason, and now we see it. Its time for a change!!!!:fire:

I don't understand that if a PLAYER messes up on the
field the coach should get fired.

IT wasnt the special team's fault, it was jeff Grau's fault

same thing with Mare earlier in the year, wasnt the special teams fault for missing htose kicks, its Mare's fault...

stop pinning those on the coaching staff when the players screw up on routine things...

Your coaches coach to prepare your players to make plays.

Theres got to be a reason for Mare's fall from grace since Armstrong has taken over.

I agree Grau has sucked and so has our long-snapping since Ed Perry was lost but there's other reasons to blame Armstrong for our special teams woes.

I didn't understand the move to bring in Garu in the first place. McDerrmmot seemed to be doing much better the last few weeks he was here but then boom, he was cut and this tool was brought in. Oh well, can't do anythng about it now but hope he is gone and Ed Perry can come back and be as consistant as he always is.

I dont think you can flat out blame the coaches. I dont think Armstrong is a great ST coach, and I wouldnt be against replacing him, but it's hard to blame him for single individual plays.

You dont notice a longsnapper until they screw up. And it's not the easiest thing in the world to do.

Armstrong should be GONE, the special teams unit was terrible on everything. We didnt have any return game, the field goal unit was an adventure to say the least, and the punting, well if 40 avg is good then... Not to mention the fact that this unit has penalties all the time. I got used to see FLAG after a return. He is not a good coach at all.

Perfect example is watch how late the wedge forms on the kick offs. Minor and Rogers practically run past the blockers because they get a late start all the time.

Armstrong you are the weakest link Goodbye

Back
Top Bottom