The sounds at Miami? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The sounds at Miami?

ZOD

Ruler of the Universe
Reaction score
Was I the only one that noticed?

I made mention here as we watched Bazinet play a game that they had some cool music during kickoff, timeouts, and etc.

The song played during the Lobos kickoff was "Firestarter". I made mention of it during a thread that was "stuck" the night of the game. During the Jets/Dolphins game I noticed at Kickoff the same song (Firestarter) was playing.

Coincidence? Believe it *protracted inhale-exhale* or not?

Now we've done our fair share of bitchin' here about the music during the game. Ya think someone took notice?

I paid attention to the songs played after I heard that one and it seems they have updated the sound at the stadium. Thank God!

I only noticed it during the Jets game. When did they update and did anyone else notice "who let the dogs out" was missing from the play selection? :lol:

I guess nobody notice..... :huh:

Who Let the Dogs Out really got the crowd into it. I remember it distinctly on opening day last year against the Lions, and I think Chambers or Ricky scored a TD and they played it. You could see the entire crowd jumping up and down going nuts.

Originally posted by Gonk
Who Let the Dogs Out really got the crowd into it. I remember it distinctly on opening day last year against the Lions, and I think Chambers or Ricky scored a TD and they played it. You could see the entire crowd jumping up and down going nuts.

I think that was more along the lines of the crowd going "Holy shat! A running back who can break 100 yards and score a touchdown! In one single game!"

And I do believe Pro Player needs to stop interupting "More Human than human". It upsets me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was a College game. .could be why.

I hate "Who let the dogs out", but when I got about 10 beers in me and we score...I love it :(

You guys see what they do at Indy on kickoffs? They're playing this rap music and the whole kicking team groups together and moves back and forth to the beat before spreading out to the formation.....it's tight.

Back
Top Bottom