The stage is set: Chambers vs Evans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The stage is set: Chambers vs Evans

zevo

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Whats up my finheaven bizatches. I think this Wisconsin Wide out war should be a good one for the years to come ( barring Chambers doesnt split in FA). How do ya'll feel about your draft so far? I thought trading up 1 spot for carey was questionable but if thats who spielman wanted who am I to criticize. Where will Carey play guard or Tackle?

As far as the Bills draft, I am happier than a pig in poop! The Bills were looking to tango with the Texans to grab Big Ben but they werent budging from that pick cuz they wanted dunta and they knew if they traded down with us and we grabbed Big Ben the Jets or Steelers surely would have taken Dunta. So the Bills did the next best thing and grabbed the fastest WR in this draft that has great hands. After Big Ben went off the board I was alittle worried because we needed a qb asap to groom for next year and I knew losman was going to either the Rams or the Pack. Did I ever dream the Bills trading up a grabbing Losman in the 2nd, Hell no! Man was I shocked! Great move, and you cant complain when guys like sean salisbury and Jaws absolutely drool over this kid!

Anyways I'm happy, I think you guys are too. It seems the whole AFC EAst had a very good draft thus far! Peace Bizatches!

i think the bills overpaid for losman, but the evans pick at #13, although a little high maybe, will be a good one

I like the Evans pick, but unfortunately for you guys, you have another Rob Johnson/ Ryan Leaf-like crybaby on your hands.. Just watch.

Miami surprised me by picking up a great player in Vernon Carey. That will be a huge help for your o-line.

I was expecting a DT or a LB.

SkapePhin said:
I like the Evans pick, but unfortunately for you guys, you have another Rob Johnson/ Ryan Leaf-like crybaby on your hands.. Just watch.

you show me where he has been noted as a cry baby and I will give you credit. Until you do, you have no idea what your talking about. This kid is no rob johnson. rob Johnson was dumber than a door knob and was like talking to a wall. Losman's interview with the media was awesome. He is already one of my favorite Bills. He breeds confidence! He syas he is better than the other 3 qbs taken, and salisbury and Jaworski agree.

Wouldnt it be more Evans vs our new cb Howard or Surtain as he maybe the cb in the slot most of the time?

Zevo.....I am not trying to just be negative on the Bills....but here are my thoughts.....

I love the Evans pick....If you read my write up....I loved Lee Evans......as for Losman...I think the guy sucks........and you paid way too much for him.......Evans is a great though........You guys need to grab a CB today........

As long as Drew Bledsoe is Qb in Buffalo, im happy....and as for JP losman, if & when he takes over, he no threat either....some draft gurus had him compared to Rob Johnson....gotta love that.

The only crybaby QB in the first round is Eli Manning. Boo Hoo, I'm going to be the highest paid rookie of all time and my o-line isn't great. My marketing opportunities aren't as sweet in San Diego as NY. Cry Cry Cry.

I have more respect for JP Losman than Eli Manning.

Baal and Zevo: I watched his 5 minute long cribs/profile thing on ESPN.. He looks like the dumbass jock in school who would ***** at anything if he didnt get his way.. His arrogance will be the end of him.. As soon as things go rough for him in Buffalo he will implode..

I may be wrong, but I dont believe I will..

baalworship said:
The only crybaby QB in the first round is Eli Manning. Boo Hoo, I'm going to be the highest paid rookie of all time and my o-line isn't great. My marketing opportunities aren't as sweet in San Diego as NY. Cry Cry Cry.
I couldn't agree more!

I saw that ESPN thing as well. Losman does come across as an extra in Point Break.

But Buffalo fans are eating up his "arrogance". We are looking for that because we WANT our QB's like that in Buffalo. We want the chip on the shoulder. We had that in Flutie but the guy was a midget with a weak arm. We are so sick of watching QB's with no emotion that Losman is a refreshing change of pace. I am glad that Tom Donahoe was looking for a QB that hates to lose.

Tom Clements and Sam Wyche are QB gurus. This is a much more talented pupil than Kordell Stewart or Tommy Maddox, scrub QB's that Clements and Mularkey got into the Pro Bowl. Losman has all the tools to be an elite NFL QB.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, hope it works out for you guys.. Actually, no I dont.. :D

I know that these same guys praising JP Losman would be calling other GMs of teams idiots if they gave up what they gave up to get Losman.....

You gave up too much for this guy thats a much bigger question mark then Big Ben and Eli....

Back
Top Bottom