The state of the team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The state of the team

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
the offense,

the offense still is looking like it can't win games by itself, might have to relie on defense for another year

QB - still a undecided position as far as the starter goes and who ever the starter is won't be an above average QB, the offense can't relie on the QB

RB - can't get a good look at this unit due to the line not opening up holes, we shall see what Brown can do this weekend

O-line - looking better but doesn't open up holes for the running game, must improve for offense to be effective

TE - I'm excited about this position with McMike having possibly a breakout year and Diamond is beginning to look like a great back-up

WR - we are pretty solid here, a good top 3 with Chambers, Boston, and Booker. Welker is on the rise and could be our new #4 WR

the defense,

the defense is looking great and thats good since the offense isn't looking too good

D-line - good group here, Taylor should post double-digit sack numbers and his opposite partner should come close to 8 or so. Traylor should be a good run stopper

LB - good looking unit so far, we all know Thomas is good and Spagan is looking good from what I'll seen so far. Crowder will beat out Seau by the end of the year and will be dominate while starting at OLB

CB - one of our weakest positions, Daniels is looking good for a rookie but my concern is Madison who might not be able to stop #1 WRs, we lack depth here as we all know

S - I don't have a real feel for this unit but Tillman has looked good from what I saw, Schulters is about to win the starting job in my opinion

overview,

Defense almost looks like a top 5 unit but offense needs to find it's running game as well as it's starting QB. Saban won't want this team to but we may have to play clock control offense and relie on the defense

Back
Top Bottom