The story of the AFC East... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The story of the AFC East...

IronChef

Club Member
Reaction score
In my opinion the whole story of the beloved Patriots of the AFC East is extremely reminiscent of the whole "Watergate" scandal... It smells really fishy.... and I am sick and tired of the Patriots being "media darlings".. Thoughts?

In my opinion the whole story of the beloved Patriots of the AFC East is extremely reminiscent of the whole "Watergate" scandal... It smells really fishy.... and I am sick and tired of the Patriots being "media darlings".. Thoughts?

Yeahhhh...Smells like Dolphins doesn't it???? :sidelol:

Or it could just be that they have had a great team with some future hall of famers on their roster and they deserve the positive attention. I dislike the Pats as much as the next guy but give credit where credit is due.
Besdes, comparing them to the Watergate scandal really makes no sense.

You seem jealous. Posts like these feed there already bloated ego's. Accept it, they've been one of, if not the best team in the NFL for the past 6 years. Nothing lasts forever though.

completely agree...i hope change is on the horizon

Or it could just be that they have had a great team with some future hall of famers on their roster and they deserve the positive attention. I dislike the Pats as much as the next guy but give credit where credit is due.
Besdes, comparing them to the Watergate scandal really makes no sense.

I couldn't figure out the Watergate comparison, either ... :confused:

remember how bad they were forever? they were due. soon we will be too.

Arizona has been worse far longer than the Pats or the Fins, and the media mavens have been declaring them "due" for about 8 years now, including this year, but somehow, the Cards manage to stink it up, even in the NFC West.

Detroit's another perennial loser that's been "due" forever, too. Not all that likely, it seems.

Gee,,,, the Patriots are and have been one of the very best teams in the NFL for the last 6 years. Of course they are "media darlings", it's called wining!!!!, who should the Media focus on? The awful Phins??? Yeah that would sure make Monday night games interesting. :sidelol: :sidelol:

I have no idea about this post,but FYI,post like these are put in the Depths ,to prevent smack on the main boards,and yes,NE deserves the credit they been a GREAT TEAM for a while now,and SuperBowl wins will get you the NFL spotlight.

Back
Top Bottom