The story on Ben Wilkerson | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The story on Ben Wilkerson

Who's to say that we had no interest in him (or didn't make an offer)?? All I know is that we didn't get him. Heck, we could have been the $20K team.

Now watch somebody throw a link up in my face proving we didn't want him. :lol:

Saban4prez said:
you have to imagine, that saban knows something about this guy that the bengals obviously don't.
That's what I was thinking. Nobody in the NFL is going to know Wilkerson better than Saban. Mybe the injury turned Saban off or maybe there are subtle weaknesses that Saban noticed that may become glaring in the NFL. Who knows? I'd love to hear what Saban has to say about not drafting him.

Muck said:
Who's to say that we had no interest in him (or didn't make an offer)?? All I know is that we didn't get him. Heck, we could have been the $20K team.

Now watch somebody throw a link up in my face proving we didn't want him. :lol:
Thats exactly what I was going to say, how does anyone know that we weren't trying for him, though I can see how our solid Center Position and depth would have thrown him off, cause there is no way he could have knocked any of our guys back in the depth chart :roflmao:

Is there a link to prove that Miami didn't want Benson or Williams or Edwards?

If he goes on a team's practice squad we can just sign him off it.

byroan said:
Because he was one of the best Centers in college. He was injured, that's why he went undrafted. His injuries are worse than originally thought. You never seen anything special because you never watched him play.

If he was one of the best centers in college, Saban would've drafted him late in the draft irregardless of the injury. Saban obviously wasn't impressed enough with his ability to do that and as far as I'm concerned his opinion is more valid than yours. Additionally I've seen more than enough LSU games to have a fair opinion of the guy. If he was that great an offensive lineman Saban wouldn't have had him playing center

adamprez2003 said:
If he was one of the best centers in college, Saban would've drafted him late in the draft irregardless of the injury. Saban obviously wasn't impressed enough with his ability to do that and as far as I'm concerned his opinion is more valid than yours. Additionally I've seen more than enough LSU games to have a fair opinion of the guy. If he was that great an offensive lineman Saban wouldn't have had him playing center

If you say so. :rolleyes:

You don't even know what his opinion is of Wilkerson, he's never said anything about him. I don't really care if you think mine is valid or not.

Back
Top Bottom