The superbowl odds | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The superbowl odds

The Beach Bum

Communication Artist, DSOA, WPB.FL
Reaction score
I was just watching ESPNEWS and they did an interview with some guy. They said that the odds of us winning the SB is 15/1. I have no idea if this is good or not. Can you help me? Some other odds are 7/2 for the rams and 10/1 for the Patsies for examples.

Sounds like bottom of the top. A lot of people fit the category of "some guy," do you remember anything else about him that could shed light? I hope it's not Prisco again.

it wasnt pricko, he isnt worthy of being on tv........ im sorry all i remember was he was a man with brown hair in a suit. Thanks for the info.

15/1 is not that good actually. Its like bottom tier of the playoffs and its most likely a reaction to the loss of Daryl Gardener who most people conveniently forget was already relegated to no mans land at LDE anyway. The switch from LDE cuts his possible productivity practically in half against the run. As far as DEs go, yeah LDE is more important than RDE but still pale compared to DT.

You ever hear about a DE who is a lean mean wrecking machine against the run and really influences games with his run stuffing ability at DE? I haven't...

ODDS????

I was in VEGAS in MAY and when I got there the PHINS were 8-1 to win the SUPERBOWL!! Before they acquired RICKY they were 16-1 to win the BIG SHOW!!! It's scaring me how they fell again though!! The ODDSMAKERS know their SHI%!!! TRUST ME!!

There are a milllion oddsmakers........ the espn one just said we were 15/1, The las vegas people still probably think we are 8/1. Everyone has their own opinion.........

Re: ODDS????

Originally posted by Phinmaster1354
I was in VEGAS in MAY and when I got there the PHINS were 8-1 to win the SUPERBOWL!! Before they acquired RICKY they were 16-1 to win the BIG SHOW!!! It's scaring me how they fell again though!! The ODDSMAKERS know their SHI%!!! TRUST ME!!

Don`t be scared....The Pats last year probably went off at 50-1. I`m sure that some people made a small fortune.

I know a guy that goes to Vegas every year and puts a hundred dollars on anything over 50-1....he's won a couple of times recently.

Back
Top Bottom