The suspense is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The suspense is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phinfan2003

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Every time I go on Finheaven, I'm hoping to find one of those "Breaking News:...." posts (one that's legit and not put on to get a rise out of us) that announces a deal has been made. I'm hoping that all of this "silence" means a deal is in the works and not that there is nothing to report because the trade is dead. I hope something happens soon because I don't think I could take much more of this.

I have long since stopped coming to Finheaven for a source of real news. Don't get me wrong, I used to everyday. But now, it seems it has turned into a National Enquirer of sorts. With so many bogus "Breaking news" posts, and so many posers with psuedo news reports about someones second cousin's uncle.....well I just got tired of it. And not to mention the 'speculation' that goes on. I mean, just look at the first page on all the "what about if we did this" type of messages.

I figure its just as easy to read ESPN, KFFL, or Miami Dolphins to get real and solid news. If I want to speculate or guess, I'll read profootbaltalk.com or finheaven.

I agree with you IceStorm

I still visit this board on a daily basis (Mostly just reading, rarely posting) and I think the quality of this board has gone down quite a bit over the last several months.

Too much BS posting has really affected the validity of this board.

I know everyone has the right to post what they want (within the rules) but there is so much crap on this board now, that it's hard to tell whats legit and whats total BS.

Before, if a rumour was posted on this board it usually had some truth to it.

I know, for those who want to bash this post, that I can go the he!! and stop visiting this board, but it still doesn't change what is happening to it.

Dallas Dol-Fan group? you mean there are people in Dallas that aren't Cowboy fans? I'm in SATX and i get beer bottles thrown in my yard if i have my 'fins flag out!

Re: I agree with you IceStorm

Originally posted by nflddolfan
I think the quality of this board has gone down quite a bit over the last several months.

every offseason is like this - its all speculating b/c there is no games. when the season starts up again, speculation goes away.

its just a fact of the season, really. you can't fault it.

by the way, whoever said they wanted a webcam shot of Rick Spielman's dartboard to pick FA's is pretty funny... thats about what it seems like.

just alot of concerned fans everybody has an opinion let them vent we had some tough times chill a little bit:cool: :cool:

Originally posted by ltfinfan
maybe we just need to get a web cam in speilmans office so we can see the dart board he is using to pick the free agents

I AM ABOUT A MILE FROM THERE OFFICE RIGHT NOW DO U WANT ME TO SNOOP AROUND .. I GO TO SCHOOL IN NOVA (THATS WERE THERE PRATICES TAKE PLACE) AND I AM ABOUT 2 MILES AWAY FROM JOE ROBBIE .... I MEAN.. PRO PLAYER (STUPID NAME)

I feel ya guys I guess we just gotta calm down, the Boston thing should probably come to a head very soon since he's due the $3 million roster bonus on March 15th.

Back
Top Bottom