The suspense is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The suspense is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ckparrothead
I feel ya guys I guess we just gotta calm down, the Boston thing should probably come to a head very soon since he's due the $3 million roster bonus on March 15th.

Exactly. We just have to be patient. The main focus for SD is that they DO NOT want to pay him that $3 mil. They will either release him or trade him before that. Since they want something (draft pick) more than nothing (if they release him), they will trade him SOMEWHERE.

Please, let it be to Miami.

Well this off-season does seem to be a little bit worse than last year... However, it is just tough to not be excited about the rumors.

The biggest problem this year just seems to be that people make 10+ friggin posts on the same subject. Where last year they would just make one or two REALLY long ones.

As for ESPN being good about the 'rumors' ... hell where do you think most of these 'rumors' come from? ESPN Insider rumor mill...

Overall this board is still in good fun, but lets try to keep the number of posts on the same subject limited. aka the 100 David Boston threads should just be one long one...

Originally posted by PATSSUCK

I AM ABOUT A MILE FROM THERE OFFICE RIGHT NOW DO U WANT ME TO SNOOP AROUND .. I GO TO SCHOOL IN NOVA (THATS WERE THERE PRATICES TAKE PLACE) AND I AM ABOUT 2 MILES AWAY FROM JOE ROBBIE .... I MEAN.. PRO PLAYER (STUPID NAME)

yeah see if you can't help old speilman out

This is a FORUM. To talk about Miami Dolphin football. It's not an official newsgroup of any sort unless a fan chooses to make a thread of some news.

Most of the fans here that post rumors are posted with articles.

I don't know what you guys are talking about.

I guess it it the time of the season

for the rumours. Maybe I'm just venting cuz none of the good ones have come true yet!!!!

Great news!!!!! I Just saved a lot of money by switching to Gieco.

Re: I agree with you IceStorm

Originally posted by nflddolfan
I still visit this board on a daily basis (Mostly just reading, rarely posting) and I think the quality of this board has gone down quite a bit over the last several months.

Too much BS posting has really affected the validity of this board.

I know everyone has the right to post what they want (within the rules) but there is so much crap on this board now, that it's hard to tell whats legit and whats total BS.

Before, if a rumour was posted on this board it usually had some truth to it.

I know, for those who want to bash this post, that I can go the he!! and stop visiting this board, but it still doesn't change what is happening to it.

That's it in a nutshell.

Being away from FLA means I'm relying on fans there to gauge what's happening close to the team, & I used to get that from here, but now it's just a bunch of bickering (Fiedler, Wanny, blah blah) - sure everyone's got a valid opinion, but we can't change the FO & the offseason is a marathon, not a sprint, so let's all just kick back & chill a bit.

Where did the inside info go? What happened to guys like DCH?

Everyone (media) puffs up the Patiots strategy of waiting out FA & snapping up bargains and quality picks but our FO is getting pilloried for not acting fast enough in overpaying a bunch of mediocre FA's. We had no shot at Brunell (& he's past his prime anyway), Owens ($$), & can't afford to give up picks in a trade, so we're stuck. We weren't going to get a QB better than Feeley anywhere but the draft, and there are no FA WRs worth the current market price & there are plenty in the draft.

The only thing I question so far is cutting ties to Jamie Nails before we had a solid plan for the OL in place. Wade was going to sign a big deal & break an ankle during camp anyway, so I can handle him leaving. Smith is fine at the other T position so we'll probably draft a grinder in the 4th/5th to fill in while McIntosh heals. OL is a crapshoot, since it is up to the guy's where they sign...AT WORST, we'll have a slightly better OL than last year, combined with a better passing game.

Getting Feely to either replace or backup Fiedler is a sweet move. Everyone seems to think he's an up-and-comer...& Fieldler off the bench would be fine by me...if he came in the 4th with the game on the line I'd have confidence in him & so would the team...

Living out here in SD I tell you Boston is a goner - & all signs point to Miami. He would be a great addition & was about the only spark on the loser franchise out here other than LT. We have a relationship with the Charges FO & they need to get something for him rather than just cutting him. A conditional pick would be key for a rebuilding franchise...

I predict will have him by Tuesday...

We'll trade Ogun for at least a #1 & get some extra picks, we've still got some young WR on the roster (like Tolver) who we can develop, we'll have a different offensive scheme this year and improvement at the skill positions, the defense has more depth at the secondary, Eddie Moore will be on the field this year, & yet there's a looooootttttt of whining going on around here.

We addressed CB depth...signed a stud OG....

And then we get the draft!

$hit - the future is bright for this team.

** ok resume posting for the nth time about how Spielman doesn't know what he's doing & how great it would be to get Moss **

Webcam in Spielman's Office

LOL.
You could probably get some good shots of Wannstedt and Spielman flinging football cards into a hat across the room.

Using a dartboard to sign FAs is too logical for this bunch...

IN COLLIER WE TRUST.

Back
Top Bottom