The Tannehill Debate: Watch 4 Plays For Each Side Of The Argument | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Tannehill Debate: Watch 4 Plays For Each Side Of The Argument

The end result is 6-9 wins per year.
Average, mediocre, mundane, ordinary, tolerable
No one here seriously thinks he stinks. He’s just not a guy who’ll will ever take the team beyond what we’ve already seen the past 7 yrs.

The end result is 6-9 wins per year.
Average, mediocre, mundane, ordinary, tolerable
No one here seriously thinks he stinks. He’s just not a guy who’ll will ever take the team beyond what we’ve already seen the past 7 yrs.
If the team is no better, I agree.

If the team is no better, I agree.
Well, so far the defense has kept them in games. The skill positions are pretty good. The Oline played well until the 4th quarter last week after Tunsil went down and despite that the offense all season has underachieved and RT has had trouble sustaining drives.
This team has more talent than some of the teams Marino took to the playoffs, especially defensively.

Well, so far the defense has kept them in games. The skill positions are pretty good. The Oline played well until the 4th quarter last week after Tunsil went down and despite that the offense all season has underachieved and RT has had trouble sustaining drives.

And they were a quarter and a half away from being 4-1. If Tunsil doesn’t get hurt they may be 4-1. I wonder what the conversation would have been then.

Back
Top Bottom