the team song | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the team song

dolfan06

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
since everybody was talkin about the song being updated, has anybody heard the song by "little texas", "ya got to kick a little........". if you changed the words, it would be great. maybe we could force 87 to listen to some country and change the words!;) :)

Originally posted by dolfan06
since everybody was talkin about the song being updated, has anybody heard the song by "little texas", "ya got to kick a little........". if you changed the words, it would be great. maybe we could force 87 to listen to some country and change the words!;) :)
Sorry dude, but nobody should force anybody to listen to country music. It's an acquired taste.:rolleyes:

Re: Re: the team song

Originally posted by Jaydog57
Sorry dude, but nobody should force anybody to listen to country music. It's an acquired taste.:rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ah, but every monday night, what do you listen to? COULD THAT COUNTRY BY HANK WILLIAMS JR, oh my gosh, it is isn't it!:D :p

Re: Re: Re: the team song

ah, but every monday night, what do you listen to? COULD THAT COUNTRY BY HANK WILLIAMS JR, oh my gosh, it is isn't it!:D :p
Yeah, they play that every DAMN week of MNF, and Hank Jr. is a bad ass, but rest assured I mute the tv when it comes on and wish there was something different every week. It's like that damn Bob Seger theme "Like a Rock" on the Chevy commercials. God, I'm so SICK of that! Hank gets my respect, but it's time for a change dude.:cool:

Re: Re: Re: Re: the team song

Yeah, they play that every DAMN week of MNF, and Hank Jr. is a bad ass, but rest assured I mute the tv when it comes on and wish there was something different every week. It's like that damn Bob Seger theme "Like a Rock" on the Chevy commercials. God, I'm so SICK of that! Hank gets my respect, but it's time for a change dude.:cool:
it won't happen dude! they already tried to change it one year and ABC got so much negative feedback they had to go back to it. just keep your volume down, your one of the silent minority!:D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: the team song

it won't happen dude! they already tried to change it one year and ABC got so much negative feedback they had to go back to it. just keep your volume down, your one of the silent minority!:D
Right on man, I'll just play "Two Minutes to Midnight" before the game starts.:lol: Guess I am a monority like you said, :lol:. No worries.......:cool:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: the team song

Hank Jr. Rocks :band:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: the team song

Originally posted by FinFan72
Hank Jr. Rocks :band:
ahhh you must have been to one of his concerts. "all my rowdy friends are comin over tonight"!;)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: the team song

ahhh you must have been to one of his concerts. "all my rowdy friends are comin over tonight"!;)
Hey, I ain't gonna lie, Hank has some great jams, "OD'ed In Denver" is awesome! Just don't want it mixed with my football. I understand what you're sayin' though dude, we need a good football theme, just tired of Hank. Forgive me if you can......:lol:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: the team song

Hey, I ain't gonna lie, Hank has some great jams, "OD'ed In Denver" is awesome! Just don't want it mixed with my football. I understand what you're sayin' though dude, we need a good football theme, just tired of Hank. Forgive me if you can......:lol:
it'll be tough, but your a dolfan, so you have to be one of the good guys, so what the hell. if i were 13 i'd give ya hugs and kisses, but homey don't play that ****!:D

I want to start my own style of music, taking Country and Rap music & blending it together.

I'll call it Crap music :D

Re: Re: Re: the team song

Originally posted by Chauncey
I want to start my own style of music, taking Country and Rap music & blending it together.

I'll call it Crap music :D
if you're planning on starting, you're too late. toby keith already has a country rap song, i hate it!:p

Country music sucks. Rap is awesome, and rock is good too. However, rock and rap isn't always a good combination, but sometimes is.

Back
Top Bottom