Bumpus

Looks at bottle ... *sigh*
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
We have reached
giphy.gif

THE FINALS!!!

After defeating: j-off-her-doll, Locke, NBP81, ROADRUNNER, and Buddy …
fishfanmiami

vs.

After defeating: spiketex, Danny, LouPhinFan, foozool13, and NY8123 …
FSU Truth

Who has what it takes to finish the climb and become the 2017 FHMM CHAMPION?

YOU decide.

For the thousands in attendance, & the millions watching around the world ...
torumble-o.gif

Let's get ready to rumble!

In the most unlikely of possibilities, I have made it to the finals of FHMM.

9de7cf20-d27c-0133-827a-0ed2e059c4cf.gif

First, I would like to thank all those who I have competed against, it has been a very fun competition. Second, I would like to thank all those who voted for me…without your support, I would not be here and I am humbled by your votes and support. Finally, I would like to thank Bumpus for doing all the work to run this tournament.

My finals opponent, fishfanmiami, is easily one of the best poster on this site….all time. He consistently treats the other posters with respect, has excellent football knowledge, and always conducts himself with class. I almost feel guilty even asking for your votes against this excellent person; man of the year, lounge champion….accolades on top of accolades and the only thing I can offer: take a chance on an underdog.

58b1290c2d68fc18e4504711e91e25d1.jpg

Good luck fish, to even be competing against you is a pretty big deal.

Vote FSU Truth - The Poster's Representative!

Thanks brother FSU for the kind words. A & O glad to see you around champ :up:

Before we get into it I want to recognize a few new comers and second time participants that earned everyone's respect in their battles this year.
Fooz knocked off several big time players and held his own against my opponent FSU :up: Well done.
NBP battled for 15 pages and will be a threat to go deep in this event next season :up: Outstanding effort
The two Nick both gave us some funny stuff and should be congratulated for their effort :up:
Cal 10 x 14 was beaten early but put up a fine effort vs Nick :up:
Buddy and danny had a good battle as well decided by one vote :up:

And of course my opponent FSU truth who is a great Fin fan and all around good guy ... or is he ????

This disturbing tweet just came across my news feed

0                        2hmpm41.jpg

So he's a Brady fan. not a big deal but then there was this

0                                                246t8xs.jpg

I was shocked so asked my research team to dig deeper.

Turns out back in college he commit a crime and let another student take the fall

11.jpg

Then after being kicked out of school he started experimenting with an alternate life style and took a gig with an alternative band

6.gif

I don't judge so that's fine but more recently this was in the news wire

10.jpg

An now it seems he's trying to steal this battle with the help of outside groups

26.jpg

Here's the latest

4.jpg

Not sure what to do but I know one thing for certain

02.gif

First I got mad about it

10100227.gif

But then i felt it was up to me to stop this guy from doing more harm

94.gif

Maybe not the planet but at least this website :up:

Last edited by a moderator:
In the most unlikely of possibilities, I have made it to the finals of FHMM.

9de7cf20-d27c-0133-827a-0ed2e059c4cf.gif

First, I would like to thank all those who I have competed against, it has been a very fun competition. Second, I would like to thank all those who voted for me…without your support, I would not be here and I am humbled by your votes and support. Finally, I would like to thank Bumpus for doing all the work to run this tournament.

My finals opponent, fishfanmiami, is easily one of the best poster on this site….all time. He consistently treats the other posters with respect, has excellent football knowledge, and always conducts himself with class. I almost feel guilty even asking for your votes against this excellent person; man of the year, lounge champion….accolades on top of accolades and the only thing I can offer: take a chance on an underdog.

58b1290c2d68fc18e4504711e91e25d1.jpg

Good luck fish, to even be competing against you is a pretty big deal.

Vote FSU Truth - The Poster's Representative!

lucky.jpg

The lies....so many lies...

My fellow Posters, as you can see, the establishment, those men who hand out infractions, who have banned friends of yours, are now starting a smear campaign against a fellow fin fan. How low some will go.

I am no great shakes at editing pictures, I can only ask you for your votes...

Let's share a drink....

ac5f.gif

classy-nina-dobrev-drinking-some-beer-smiling-at-a-bar.gif

26788ca076d6c66d463023a6dcb07201.jpg

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fgallery%2Fgirl-code-rules-from-leslie-knope%2Fdrinking.gif

Now if you will excuse me, I need to head off to the doctors...I will be back later...enjoy.

Thanks brother FSU for the kind words. A & O glad to see you around champ :up:

Before we get into it I want to recognize a few new comers and second time participants that earned everyone's respect in their battles this year.
Fooz knocked off several big time players and held his own against my opponent FSU :up: Well done.
NBP battled for 15 pages and will be a threat to go deep in this event next season :up: Outstanding effort
The two Nick both gave us some funny stuff and should be congratulated for their effort :up:
Cal 10 x 14 was beaten early but but up a fine effort vs Nick :up:
And of course my opponent FSU truth who is a great Fin fan and all around good guy ... or is he ????

This disturbing tweet just came across my news feed

View attachment 18525

So he's a Brady fan. not a big deal but then there was this

View attachment 18526

I was shocked so asked my research team to dig deeper.

Turns out back in college he commit a crime and let another student take the fall

Then after being kick out of school he started experimenting with an alternate life style and took a gig with an alternate band

I don't judge so that's fine but more recently this was in the news wire

An now it seems he's trying to steal this battle with the help of outside groups

Here's the latest

Not sure what to do but I know one thing for certain

View attachment 18532

First I got mad about it

View attachment 18533

But then i felt it was up to me to stop this guy from doing more harm

View attachment 18534

Maybe not the planet but at least this website :up:

c5ae211bbeda56c2817e8f704fc80c944c947f7397b93287244747a6fe2ba652.jpg

:lol: Going negative right off the rip ... Awesome! :lol:
(normally that's a day two or three activity)

My fellow Posters, as you can see, the establishment, those men who hand out infractions, who have banned friends of yours, are now starting a smear campaign against a fellow fin fan.

7.gif

Anybody who has been banned my me or even infracted please vote for my opponent. That's a very small list meantime just relaxing at home playing some guitar with a friend

View attachment 8293

Back
Top Bottom