The Token Canadian! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Token Canadian!

4U2NV

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I've been lurking on this board for a few days now and liking all the discussion that I'm seeing and figured I should join in on the fun. My name's Jordan, I'm 25 and from Vancouver, BC (Western Canada). I've been a fan of the Miami Dolphins now for about 14 years and have seen them twice in Seattle (including Marino's last win in the '99 AFC Wild Card Game). It's my dream to eventually make it to a home game at some point. The second time I saw the Dolphins it was in Husky Stadium against the Seahawks in 2001 and was lucky enough to be sitting in a section with nearly all Dolphin fans, it was great. One guy who was there on business from South Florida wanted to get a picture of some of us because he was surprised how many Miami fans were at the game so my picture is somewhere down in Miami being passed around at games. I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys during the year and hoping we can make a run towards the playoffs with an improved O-Line, running game (without the quitter!) and coaching staff. Here's to '05 (and drafting Ronnie Brown 2nd overall!)

Finally a western Canadian Fin-fan. Greeting from Alberta.

4U2NV said:
My name's Jordan, I'm 25 and from Vancouver, BC (Western Canada).

Token canadian my butt ;p

I used to live just over the border in Burnaby there. Moved to Hamilton a couple years back though.

VanDolPhan said:
Token canadian my butt ;p

I used to live just over the border in Burnaby there. Moved to Hamilton a couple years back though.

LOL, yeah I started this topic before I realized just how many Canadians were on this board already.

Cool about Burnaby, I used to live there as well, I'm in Delta now. Lived in North Van for 3 years as well.

Back
Top Bottom