The truth about Wandstedt | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The truth about Wandstedt

yes...i know what you mean...work does get in the way but i have time to stop and look at that pic...wow she looks hot.

Originally posted by BeatCrazy2
article

If only Wayne could see it like the rest of us.:shakeno:

Not to be harsh, but "if" only you could see that we dont all agree with you. Not even close.

Whats amazing is that I had to read such a retarded post ! There are plenty of people who would agree with every word that writer said . I would like to hear you prove him wrong if he lacks credibility.
Uh-oh..looks like someone didn't read the TOS. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Dolfan954

Uh-oh..looks like someone didn't read the TOS. :rolleyes:

Why , I didn't insult any poster. I insulted a post . How is that violating the TOS?

And I didn't say EVERYONE agreed with me. I said there are alot of people who do.

Wandstedt does NOT get the job done. Plain and simple. Regardless of his record, he makes way too many mistakes. Is there one phin fan that is satisfied with a winning record? Is anyone happy with winning one playoff game? I know I"m not. He has had his chances and he blew them. Wade Smith shouldn't EVER be starting in the national football league. Especially as a rookie. And if you say we were so desperate that he had to start him, who's fault was that.And for a coach thats supposed to be so desensive minded, he didn't look like much of a genius to me. We played damn near the same basic scheme every game . He deserved to get fired but for some dumb reason he didn't. Now we will suffer through another season of dissappointment and underachieving. But by the way some of you are talking, you obviously like that. I apologize for wanting to see a coach that can motivate and make the decisions to rise above mediocrity.

Why , I didn't insult any poster. I insulted a post . How is that violating the TOS?

And I didn't say EVERYONE agreed with me. I said there are alot of people who do.

Wandstedt does NOT get the job done. Plain and simple. Regardless of his record, he makes way too many mistakes. Is there one phin fan that is satisfied with a winning record? Is anyone happy with winning one playoff game? I know I"m not. He has had his chances and he blew them. Wade Smith shouldn't EVER be starting in the national football league. Especially as a rookie. And if you say we were so desperate that he had to start him, who's fault was that.And for a coach thats supposed to be so desensive minded, he didn't look like much of a genius to me. We played damn near the same basic scheme every game . He deserved to get fired but for some dumb reason he didn't. Now we will suffer through another season of dissappointment and underachieving. But by the way some of you are talking, you obviously like that. I apologize for wanting to see a coach that can motivate and make the decisions to rise above mediocrity.

:boring:

Come on now ;) That's kinda like Mare saying, "I didn't miss the FG, the goal poasts weren't where I kicked the ball is all."

I am so sick and tired of armchair analysts blaming Dave Wansstedt for Olindo Mare missing those field goals against the Pats. Simply beyond comprehension.

As for Wade Smith ... regardless of how much he was "owned" by Dwight Freeney (and Freeney owned a lot of left tackles this season), Smith must have done something right to be named to the NFL All-Rookie Team.

NONE of the coaches available had we decided to make a change would have gotten Miami 10 wins next year. Bank on it.

Originally posted by Muck
The article was written Dec. 30th.

Thing is, do the names Lovie Smith, Mike Mularky, and Jim Mora Jr. make your toes tingle??

Yea, I don't think I participated in this retread article at that time neither. Or did I?

Was I on my "lynching" pictures kick at that time? :huh:

Back
Top Bottom