The U | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The U

305dolphincrip

Practice Squad
Reaction score
if miami was to pick one of them in the draft who would you rather have devin hester or moss

neither....moss is to short and hester doesnt even have a position.

moss, he is a stud wr, yea hes short but so is steve smith and sinoris's big brother santana, and they can play. Hester only brings value to the return game for now and i dont think he will really develope into that great of a positional player.

Depends, Hester could be a star if he sticks to 1 position

I dont see either of them in Miami. Moss is good, but we wont draft him. Hester is a crapy corner. We wont draft him because of his return skills. We have Wes and now Campbell. I see Hester more of a WR in the NFL

Which ever one will be in best physical shape when they get released for prison on [enter criminal conviction here] charges. :wink:

There is only 1 choice. Moss.

Hester is the most overrated player in the draft. Not good enough to play corner, not good enough to play WR so he went pro. Good return man, but little else.

to be fair boomer, he never got a full shot to play corner. some of that is coker's fault, some of that is the quality players in front of him, and some of it is hester's fault. i think if he goes to the right team, he can be coached up to one day being a good CB.

Juan Cribbs said:
to be fair boomer, he never got a full shot to play corner. some of that is coker's fault, some of that is the quality players in front of him, and some of it is hester's fault. i think if he goes to the right team, he can be coached up to one day being a good CB.
You are right, he didn't get a full shot to play CB, that is why Coker blames himself for not moving him to the offense sooner. It was one reason Hester was moved to WR before the bowl game. I guess they hoped it would convince him to return for his senior season.

Yeah, the other Moss is too short but he had a hell of a season because he was used right. I wouldn't take him in the 1st round, but he's a great pick up later in the draft.

Juan Cribbs said:

this is true, but he should have stayed in school

Hester....he is so explosive! I know his fourty time didn't look to good...but if you have seen him play in college then WOW...you would know how incredible he is...Yes, it is true he doesn't have a set position but he is skilled in both defensive back and WR...I would put him in WR so he would touch the ball more...cuz even when he is playing against better and faster defenses in the pros, he would probably still be able to deke like a mother and gain so many extra yards...but moss can do the same....but I still like hesters explisiveness

-CAnes fan!

I hope we were to get Hester over Moss cause if we take Moss thats like at 16 and thats way more of a reach than getting hester in the 3rd or 4th round. Hester could be a Good WR IMO. I say this becuase he has all the moves and just needs to learn the position more. He could be a ok Corner and he would add depth. I think he would be a good gunner on kick offs and punting. He could also return. hester can do soo many things and I am not sold on Moss being that good of a WR.

Back
Top Bottom