The Ultimate Football Fan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Ultimate Football Fan

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
This Dolfan has turned his house into a little sports bar. And for that he has become my personal hero. ;) Check him out!!

Fishman Rules

Hey he lives in Richmond Va..not too far from me, Muck can you get his address..I may have to visit.

i have a similar setup but only have 2 tvs hooked up with directv...so i can watch any game on both tvs...2 games is good enough for me...you really cant concentrate if theres that many games on at once...plus i have the habit of changing the channel so you really dont pay attention to one particular game...when the dolphins are on, i really dont pay attention to the other games except on commercials or when there in the huddle...i have both tvs next to each other...ones a big screen and ones a 20 inch...directv is so cheap now that everyone should do it...

I'm in Dallas and there's a huge push for Dish Direct. Is this the same as DirectTv? Or does it also have a NFL package like DTV? I'm tired of paying $80 a month for a whole lot of free channels and nothing to watch.

I wish I had an extra $30,000 laying around so I could put something like that together. If I'm every in VA, I'm going to have to visit this guy just to shake his hand. :D

BTW, Bigwalt18, why the WNBA avatar? I understand that we're in a sports lull at this time of the year but turning to the WNBA??? That's just desperate and sad. :cry: I'm cheering for them to go on strike this year (along with baseball) so the NBA will cut their losses and fold the entire pathetic operation that uses up valuable TV time that could dedicated to replays of past NFL seasons. Heck, I'd rather watch Olympic curling than the WNBA mules lumbering about on the court.

That's sick, man

With that kind of hookup I'd be having BMSB (bring me some beer) football parties for sure.:cool: Dolphins on the big screen, hoser games on the little sets.:D

Back
Top Bottom