the UnBiased Camp report for 6-17-03 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the UnBiased Camp report for 6-17-03

Greats reports, love the name of this thread also:lol: Good Stuff.

Thanks for the report.....I have one question....Did you notice if Jay had his feet set or were they moving on those duck passes?

Great reports you guys! Can you feel the love? :lol:

I still hope to make it to camp tomorrow. Will anyone else be there?

Originally posted by inFINSible
Thanks for the report.....I have one question....Did you notice if Jay had his feet set or were they moving on those duck passes?

Yeah on one flutter to Chris, he was in the pocket and the pocket started to collapse, so he roll out of the pocket to the weakside buying himself more time, that's when Chris got open, he than tried to set his feet. But the upcoming tackler made him rush, so he did not get to set his feet properly. The ball flew out of his hand and it travel a distant before it began to just fludder. Than it up for grabs, before T-Buck, Sammy, and Chris jumped for the ball but the ball was batted down.

that was the first time i saw dario romero and i thought i heard about him being in NFL Europe, has he been there all along?

One possible reason for Taylor not being there is as follows. I know he is set to be in a movie with Terrell Owens and Ray Lewis (perhaps someone else instead of Ray... ) Perhaps he is filming his scenes now or something? Have any of the coaches stated why he wasn't tere?

Originally posted by Samphin
One possible reason for Taylor not being there is as follows. I know he is set to be in a movie with Terrell Owens and Ray Lewis (perhaps someone else instead of Ray... ) Perhaps he is filming his scenes now or something? Have any of the coaches stated why he wasn't tere?

He is doing some sort of charity work overseas

From the Herald Today:

LENDING SUPPORT

Defensive end Jason Taylor is part of a contingent of athletes and entertainers taking part in a USO tour in the Middle East.

Taylor, who visited Germany in May with teammate Zach Thomas, will miss all of this week's quarterback school to take part in the tour to help raise the spirits of U.S. troops overseas.

Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305

Yeah on one flutter to Chris, he was in the pocket and the pocket started to collapse, so he roll out of the pocket to the weakside buying himself more time, that's when Chris got open, he than tried to set his feet. But the upcoming tackler made him rush, so he did not get to set his feet properly. The ball flew out of his hand and it travel a distant before it began to just fludder. Than it up for grabs, before T-Buck, Sammy, and Chris jumped for the ball but the ball was batted down.

thanks man!:cool:

If some of you camp reporters can remember to watch to see if Jay gets his feet set when he makes a good throw or a bad throw, I would really appreciate it.......:D

Back
Top Bottom