The Undeserving Trojan | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Undeserving Trojan

DonShula84 said:
Whose spot did they take?

All I am saying is there is more of an argument there. There could have been other teams that went to the BCS game. Wisconsin is the only one that comes to my mind, But I am not saying they are better or worse than Notre Dame.

Wisconsin also isnt eligible. And of course there would be more of an argument with an at large team over a conference champ

DonShula84 said:
Wisconsin also isnt eligible. And of course there would be more of an argument with an at large team over a conference champ

Wisconsin still only lost one game in the Big Ten and played Michigan alot better than Notre Dame. Sorry thats just how I see it.

Skeet84 said:
Wisconsin still only lost one game in the Big Ten and played Michigan alot better than Notre Dame. Sorry thats just how I see it.

That's fine, but ND didnt take their spot in the BCS so it's a moot point.

DonShula84 said:
That's fine, but ND didnt take their spot in the BCS so it's a moot point.

I did not say they took their point just that IMO they are more Deserving. I know you can only have two teams from the same conference, But I think that they deserve to be there.

Boise St. deserves more than the Fiesta Bowl....MB a national championship...lol jk they r lucky to have what they got

USC is a good team, they just don't deserve to go to the title game.

PatsSuck456 said:
USC is a good team, they just don't deserve to go to the title game.
i have to agree UISC is a team that doesnt deserve a BCS game in my book...TEXAS LONGHONS DESERVE IT:rocker:

HOOK EM

Wombat said:
10-2 > 9-3 and not going to the conference championship game.
they lost to K ST. with the starting QB out the entire game and they lost to Ohio St. and they lost to A&M with a still hurt QB and a ref making a bad call which forces an interceprtion the next play

texasfinsfight said:
they lost to K ST. with the starting QB out the entire game and they lost to Ohio St. and they lost to A&M with a still hurt QB and a ref making a bad call which forces an interceprtion the next play

Well booo whoooo I think Oklahoma has alittle bit more to complain about. There was alittle controversy in that Oregon game. Besides that still is no excuse to lose to Kansas State or A&M.

Back
Top Bottom