The Viper Picks

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by Trade Viper, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Trade Viper

Trade Viper Wicked Stop Hunter

OK, here goes this years guesses.

First Round at 13 Dexter Lawrence NT
    Second Round at 48 Mack Wilson ILB / Te'Von Coney ILB (Coney if Wilson not there)
    Third Round at 78 Te'Von Coney ILB / Bobby Okereke ILB (Okereke if Coney already selected by Phins)
    Fourth Round at 116 Ross Pierschbacher C
    Fifth Round at 151 David Edwards RT
    Sixth Round at 188 Beau Benzschawel OG / Michael Deiter OG (Deiter if Benzschawel not there)
    Seventh Round at 234 Deiter OG if the Phins pick up Benzschawel OG or else Dru Samia

Along with a mixture of possible walk on's. Now here is a thought that I am also considering. BPA, I haven't looked that closely at what the Pats have done recently, but what if BB is sooooo flexible and adaptable in his thinking that all he does is draft BPA, and adjust to the talent, I am going to look at this and see what they have done the past few years, I think it will be interesting research. Maybe even build a little Algo for this.

The Ever Thinking VIPER

2. DKphin

DKphin FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP Donator

I would be shocked if either one of them is there in the 6th rd. But if the are, it would be a very good selection. Again, I would be shocked if any of these players were there in the 7th.

3. Namor

Namor Pro Bowler Finheaven VIP

No to Mack Wilson...and this is coming from a Bama guy...

4. Trade Viper

Trade Viper Wicked Stop Hunter

Hey N, of course I ain't no professional draft picker dude, although I do know how to pick my nose. Anyway, he is very highly ranked among the various sites. I was looking at the higher ranked ILBs, but I figured they would be gone before the Phins picked in the second round. So throw me a bone here, who would you suggest?

The Ever Looking For the Best Picks Possible VIPER

5. Namor

Namor Pro Bowler Finheaven VIP

Mack is physically talented,just doesn't have it between the ears yet....He needed at least another year at school to sharpen things up.
    So,if you take Mack in the first round...it may be a few years before the light comes...not enough bang for the buck as a first rounder,to me.
    Now,as a second round pick or third? Hell to the yes!!!
    Don't know much about the others as i do Mack...
    Just my viewpoint for what's it worth.