the votes are in and sanchez wins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the votes are in and sanchez wins

To be fair, the poll's question isn't really clear. "Weakest link"? Well, if you mean: which QB will, through incompetence, singlehandedly cause the downfall of his team? I agree, Sanchez, but that doesn't make him worse than the others necessarily - because all those other teams suck anyway! The QBs may not be the weakest link on the team, but only because those entire teams are horrible.

Jets offense, despite being complemented by a very good D (minus pass interference penalties, which I expect them to focus on HARD to correct), will fail primarily because of Dirty Snatchez.

Pretty sad when your own state votes you to be the weakest link, same can be said for Moore and Alex Smith who also blow.

To be fair, the poll's question isn't really clear. "Weakest link"? Well, if you mean: which QB will, through incompetence, singlehandedly cause the downfall of his team? I agree, Sanchez, but that doesn't make him worse than the others necessarily - because all those other teams suck anyway! The QBs may not be the weakest link on the team, but only because those entire teams are horrible.

Jets offense, despite being complemented by a very good D (minus pass interference penalties, which I expect them to focus on HARD to correct), will fail primarily because of Dirty Snatchez.
so espn should have worded it, "which QB sucks the most"?

It's a bunch of people who do not really understand the game and what actually happened on Monday Night. He wasn't allowed to play, no QB could have success w/ the type of offense we ran on Monday Night.

I actually think Mat Moore was worse than Sanchez this weekend. Moore may have made some plays but he cost the Panthers that game with some awful passing and decision making.

It's a bunch of people who do not really understand the game and what actually happened on Monday Night. He wasn't allowed to play, no QB could have success w/ the type of offense we ran on Monday Night.

I said in the middle of the off season that with the moves the Jets made they had better be able to pass to set up the running game. Last season the Jets ran to set the pass.

If the OC and Sanchez are not up to the task of setting the pass first it is going to be a long season for you junc.

I said in the middle of the off season that with the moves the Jets made they had better be able to pass to set up the running game. Last season the Jets ran to set the pass.

If the OC and Sanchez are not up to the task of setting the pass first it is going to be a long season for you junc.

I agree if we have that type of gameplan all year we won't be serious contenders but I'll be stunned if that is a sign of things to come. I'm sure there will be a few more bad games by the O but overall I have little doubt we'll have a more productive offense than last year.

Shonn Greene has vaseline hands and LT has been breaking down through every season.. Plus LT isn't an inside runner primarily anymore (and your team is built to run inside).

Greene fumbled 3 times in his first 70 carries as a rookie last year,and fumbled twice last Monday...he was benched then dropped an easy pass as soon as he got back into the game late. The young man's confidence is shot.

There's your starting tailback for this great rushing offense you think you have this year.... congratulations.

And you lost Faneca's great run blocking to help out D'Brick. Now D'Brick will be exposed like a few years ago playing with crap like Slausen and Ducasse (who's very raw) at left guard. You should have selected John Jerry if you wanted a guard in the 2nd round, as he has shown a heck of a lot more bite than Ducasse the haitian has... Jerry was the best O-lineman at the senior bowl practices and was a more finished product than Ducasse was.

So they wanted to draft a LG to play right away replacing Faneca, and the stupid Jets draft the really raw guard.. LOL

The Jets are so stupid., they out thought themselves this time.

Not having Thomas Jones is big.. because not only was he productive, but he was a real leader for that offense in the locker room. And I love the fact that Leon Washington is no longer a Jet.. he is the one guy who scared me.

LAst year you had it right with Jones starting with Greene coming in relief for spot duty. And Leon as a 3rd back.

Now you have vaseline hands Greene starting, who is losing his confidence quickly..and a broken down LT who isn't an inside runner, and will wear out and be done by the middle of the season.... and you also hurt your offensive line.

Now you guys can't rely on that running game anymore because it will be an average running game from here on out. Relying on Sanchez for offense ? You might as well put a gun to your head and end it already.

Congratulations. Your team is screwed... I hope you enjoy the ride through the downward spiral of your 2010 season.

See you in 2 weeks when Mike Nolan gets a hold of that crappy offense from New York, to put your sad sack team at 0-3.... because Brady and the Pats are going to tear the Jets apart this week starting you off at 0-2 in your spanking new stadium.

Enjoy the ride ;)

Say what you want about our offense, but our defense will keep us in every game. Period. Good defensive teams don't have horrible seasons.
Meanwhile ... 8.2
That's how many yards per pass attempt you gave up last year. 7.0 would be plain ol' bad ... but 8.2 is atrocious ... and DEAD LAST in the NFL. That's why I know the Dolphins will suck this year. You don't go from being off-the-charts horrendous pass defenders one year to good pass defenders the next year by adding Carlos Dansby and Jared Odrick.

You played Trent Edwards on Sunday. You're about to get a huge dose of reality when you travel into Minnesota next week. The Bills you can handle. The next 8 games on your schedule are going to end your season very quickly ... Vikings, Jets, Patriots, Packers, Steelers, Bengals, Ravens, Titans ... All better teams than the Dolphins. You got so giddy over beating us twice last year I guess you forgot that you were 5-9 against the rest of the league. You'll probably squeak by with a win or two, because that's just how the NFL is. I'll be back here in 8 weeks when you're sitting at 3-6 to say I told you so.

Oh ... and by the way ... You know that terrible QB we have starting for us? ---
32 - 59 for 437 yds 3TD's 0 Int's. Thats what he did against your team last year.
I don't know how to compute QB ratings, but it sounds pretty high to me.
If he's so inept, what does that say about your pass defense???

Say what you want about our offense, but our defense will keep us in every game. Period. Good defensive teams don't have horrible seasons.
Meanwhile ... 8.2
That's how many yards per pass attempt you gave up last year. 7.0 would be plain ol' bad ... but 8.2 is atrocious ... and DEAD LAST in the NFL. That's why I know the Dolphins will suck this year. You don't go from being off-the-charts horrendous pass defenders one year to good pass defenders the next year by adding Carlos Dansby and Jared Odrick.

You played Trent Edwards on Sunday. You're about to get a huge dose of reality when you travel into Minnesota next week. The Bills you can handle. The next 8 games on your schedule are going to end your season very quickly ... Vikings, Jets, Patriots, Packers, Steelers, Bengals, Ravens, Titans ... All better teams than the Dolphins. You got so giddy over beating us twice last year I guess you forgot that you were 5-9 against the rest of the league. You'll probably squeak by with a win or two, because that's just how the NFL is. I'll be back here in 8 weeks when you're sitting at 3-6 to say I told you so.

Oh ... and by the way ... You know that terrible QB we have starting for us? ---
32 - 59 for 437 yds 3TD's 0 Int's. Thats what he did against your team last year.

The only thing you got right is that a GOOD/GREAT D will keep any team in the game provided it doesnt become a laundry fest with all those flags...You bring up stats from last year when its 2010...How exactly do you know what the Phins D will be like this year and in the same sentence say your D will keep you in every game?? Whats funny is on MNF you were the Bills and the Ravens were the Dolphins... Please try to make an argument without stats from LAST YEAR jets fan...Sanchez sucks and using stats AGAIN from LAST YEARS games doesnt make any sense. please come back in 2 weeks when your looking at 0-3 and 2 division losses...Sanchise wont put up enough points to come close to the Pats. Face it your team downgraded in the RB department and LG. Reading your QB's face in the game and on the sideline says alot about their character...

The only thing you got right is that a GOOD/GREAT D will keep any team in the game provided it doesnt become a laundry fest with all those flags...You bring up stats from last year when its 2010...How exactly do you know what the Phins D will be like this year and in the same sentence say your D will keep you in every game?? Whats funny is on MNF you were the Bills and the Ravens were the Dolphins... Please try to make an argument without stats from LAST YEAR jets fan...Sanchez sucks and using stats AGAIN from LAST YEARS games doesnt make any sense. please come back in 2 weeks when your looking at 0-3 and 2 division losses...Sanchise wont put up enough points to come close to the Pats. Face it your team downgraded in the RB department and LG. Reading your QB's face in the game and on the sideline says alot about their character...

Well ... at least quoting last year's stats is based on 16 weeks of football. All you giddy fish-heads are squirting in your pants and making predictions based on the 60 minutes of football you watched us play against one of the best defenses in the league.
I honestly can't wait to watch Favre and the Vikings light your defense up like Times Square on Sunday ... It's going to be so ugly ... and yet, so beautiful! Let's say 34 - 16 Vikings. And here's the best part ... It's the national game at 1:00 !!

Meanwhile ... 8.2

Nice way to try and make your point by disregarding the fact that the Jets had mostly the same secondary with Ryan that they had the year before. What changed? The man calling the plays. What changed here? The man calling the plays. Oh, and most of our pass defense was that bad because of linebackers and a FS that couldn't cover. We have linebackers who can cover, and a new FS who was everywhere on the field against the Bills.

But this is just typical of Jets fans. Bringing up what happened last year when it has no bearing on this year. But go ahead and enjoy watching that laughable offense laughable secondary, and laughably unclutch defense week in and week out. Please do come back when you fail to make the playoffs, and everyone is calling for the heads of Ryan and Sanchez.

Nice way to try and make your point by disregarding the fact that the Jets had mostly the same secondary with Ryan that they had the year before. What changed? The man calling the plays. What changed here? The man calling the plays. Oh, and most of our pass defense was that bad because of linebackers and a FS that couldn't cover. We have linebackers who can cover, and a new FS who was everywhere on the field against the Bills.

But this is just typical of Jets fans. Bringing up what happened last year when it has no bearing on this year. But go ahead and enjoy watching that laughable offense laughable secondary, and laughably unclutch defense week in and week out. Please do come back when you fail to make the playoffs, and everyone is calling for the heads of Ryan and Sanchez.

You held a terrible Bills team to 10 points ... congratulations. Now let's see how this revamped defense of yours does against a Viking team that was 2nd in the league in scoring last year. But you're right ... that was last year. I'm sure you'll have no problem stopping them with these new LB's and safeties you have flying all over the field.

You held a terrible Bills team to 10 points ... congratulations. Now let's see how this revamped defense of yours does against a Viking team that was 2nd in the league in scoring last year. But you're right ... that was last year. I'm sure you'll have no problem stopping them with these new LB's and safeties you have flying all over the field.
:yap: Do show up after week 3.

Back
Top Bottom