the votes are in and sanchez wins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the votes are in and sanchez wins

Your offense looked exactly like the Bills offense did -- and there's no doubt that the Jets have a much better OL and WRs than the Bills have. Neither the Bills nor the Jets could run the ball effectively because their QBs were afraid to look downfield, so the Fins and the Ravens defenders just hung around the LOS waiting to kill either the short passes or the runs. Cover the short receivers and neither QB can find a guy open downfield.

The only thing that makes Edwards better than Sanchez is that the Bills only wasted a 3rd rounder on him.

Your offense looked exactly like the Bills offense did -- and there's no doubt that the Jets have a much better OL and WRs than the Bills have. Neither the Bills nor the Jets could run the ball effectively because their QBs were afraid to look downfield, so the Fins and the Ravens defenders just hung around the LOS waiting to kill either the short passes or the runs. Cover the short receivers and neither QB can find a guy open downfield.

The only thing that makes Edwards better than Sanchez is that the Bills only wasted a 3rd rounder on him.

This is the statement of the century. I laughed so hard I almost shot pizza outta my nose. I'm putting you this in my signature

It's a bunch of people who do not really understand the game and what actually happened on Monday Night. He wasn't allowed to play, no QB could have success w/ the type of offense we ran on Monday Night.

You dont understand what happened because youre ****ing delusional.

What happened is Ray Lewis and company came into New Giants Stadium and kicked the Jets ***. Thats what happened.

:yap: Do show up after week 3.

The Dolphins shocked the hell out of me ... and the defense does seem to be improved over last year ...but I'm still not drinking the kool-aid. The Vikings offense was depleted and still managed to roll up 22 first downs ... but Farve and Childress kept giving the game away. They should have had at least 20 points on the board. I don't see you stopping us on Sunday ... Sanchez and Co. will score often ... and I will be here after the game.

The Dolphins shocked the hell out of me ... and the defense does seem to be improved over last year ...but I'm still not drinking the kool-aid. The Vikings offense was depleted and still managed to roll up 22 first downs ... but Farve and Childress kept giving the game away. They should have had at least 20 points on the board. I don't see you stopping us on Sunday ... Sanchez and Co. will score often ... and I will be here after the game.

Well here I am. Both offenses played well ... both defenses played like ****. Close game, but remember ... we'll be adding Revis and Calvin Pace to our defense, and Santonio Holmes to our offense. In a few weeks we're going to be scary good.

And once and for all ... can we end the "Sanchez can't play" idiocy that's all over this Dolphin board???? At this point it just sounds really stupid.

Well here I am. Both offenses played well ... both defenses played like ****. Close game, but remember ... we'll be adding Revis and Calvin Pace to our defense, and Santonio Holmes to our offense. In a few weeks we'e going to be scary good.

And once on for all ... can we end the "Sanchez can't play" idiocy that's all over this Dolphin board???? At this point it just sounds really stupid.
You will be adding Holmes and subtracting Edwards. I know they worked without him, but still.

Yup, you guys are right. Sanchez sucks. What a waste... :lol2:

if he continues this play vs the vikes and broncos then talk. look, maybe he wasnt as bad as us fin fans made him out to be, but dnt induct him into canton just yet. he has had 3 solid games in a row. the next game vs minn he will face one of the best front 7's in the nfl, prob having lots of pressure coming to him the whole game.

will see ho he handles that. just remember, qbs can have good stretches, does not mean they r really good. look at matt cassell 08, and derek anderson 07. how r they now?

not saying sanchez will be that, but its to early. hes played well, but lets see if he can do it for a full season, or at least keep this play up for a good 7-8 games straight before we say he took the next step.

I would just like to add that Jason Taylor and LaDainian Tomlinson are washed up, Braylon Edwards has butter fingers and the loss of Alan Faneca means the end of the Jets' rushing attack.

Back
Top Bottom