The Washington Football Team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Washington Football Team

circumstances

Parge Lenis
Club Member
Reaction score
That's it.

For 2020, the Redskins will be The Washington Football Team.

No name.

No logo.

Not kidding.

I think it’s a good move. It takes time to come up with a good name and logo. Lots of cash on the line.

That shithead Snyder is trolling people now. “You wanted us to drop the name? You got it. Now we’re the Washington Football Team. Not happy about it, then go blame the liberals who made us change”. No doubt there’s an element of that.

And of course the announcement was swiftly followed by a second announcement regarding the opportunity to purchase WFT merchandise. Why sort out a new name and logo when you can get dipshits to buy their one-season-only WFT merch, and then buy it all over again next year with a new name.

Maybe they'll modify it to the Washing Tons

The problem is that too many people now days get offended so easily. Just because you are offended doesn’t mean that you are right. The cancel culture is pathetic. Next we’ll see someone who thought swimming with dolphins was a good idea want our team to change their name because they got sexually assaulted by the wild dolphins.

The problem is that too many people now days get offended so easily. Just because you are offended doesn’t mean that you are right. The cancel culture is pathetic. Next we’ll see someone who thought swimming with dolphins was a good idea want our team to change their name because they got sexually assaulted by the wild dolphins.
I agree. So many sensitive people out there just ITCHING to get offended by something. Did you know the word no is no officially discriminatory no matter how it's used?

I like the new name. Many European soccer teams have this sort of naming (see all the FC teams), and it makes me wonder whether Washington is rolling this out for a trial season to see how it plays among fans. Even if they go back to using a mascot name, it was smart to use Washington FT for a full season before switching since so many people will buy whatever new gear their favorite team rolls out.

With some of the people in Washington, I'm surprised some people are not offended with that name. ???

They should call themselves the I-495's. They get run over by everyone.

Back
Top Bottom