The way I see it, its Defense in the draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The way I see it, its Defense in the draft

Bonedoc7777

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
We have interviewed a RT and safety, we are going to get them cheap, so they plug in now, we then in my opinion will draft a linebacker or trade down and draft a linebacker and get more picks to turn over our defensive roster alittle and also get Oline players who dont have to start this year

We might go defence but I don't think it'd be a LB in round one. I think if we go defence it'll be a DT.

Ozzy rules!!

Nope.

I see us taking the best available position regardless of the position.
Could be QB, WR, OL, CB or DL IMO

I'd be pretty mad if we take a corner regarless of how good he is.

Ozzy rules!!

Originally posted by Bonedoc7777
We have interviewed a RT and safety, we are going to get them cheap, so they plug in now, we then in my opinion will draft a linebacker or trade down and draft a linebacker and get more picks to turn over our defensive roster alittle and also get Oline players who dont have to start this year

The way I see it you need new contacts. :lol: We absolutely have to go O-Line after Smiley/Andrews/Carey. Then we have to continue to go Oline for a while. I want to see completed passes and rushing yards galore next year. Without some much improved blocking we won't get to the big dance. I AM TIRED OF NOT BEING IN THE SUPERBOWL!!! OLINE OLINE. I would like to see us pick up Boulware but we would need to obtain a second round pick for that.

Im with RBEAST...We need to go after several Oline early. The D is fantastic, but the O needs to improve a tremendous amount. Plus the better the OL= a better O which = our D being even better.

Are you nuts?!

I invite you to explain what position is in more need on this team that OL and/or QB/WR.

two games last year were pathetic, Eagles and Titans. Having a good back up linebacker would of really helped both of those games.

Back
Top Bottom