The Western Conference Finals Thread: Phoenix Suns vs. the Dallas Mavericks | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Western Conference Finals Thread: Phoenix Suns vs. the Dallas Mavericks

Roman529 said:
She looked ok...besides getting hitting in the mouth, the Dallas player grabbed most of her boobs as well.

Damn, I missed that, why couldn't this game be on espn, at least we could see a replay:lol:

Dang, they should show more of those cheerleaders in the leather pants. :eek:

Section126 said:
I think Dallas is in trouble.

I am starting to believe all this "Nash makes people better" hype.

Come on guys...Tim "friggin" Thomas? TIM THOMAS????????????

Alot of it is D'antoni. Phenomenal offensive coach whose philosophy is perfect for the NBA right now. He makes basketball fun for his players, they love it and buy into it completely.

phinman1 said:
Alot of it is D'antoni. Phenomenal offensive coach whose philosophy is perfect for the NBA right now. He makes basketball fun for his players, they love it and buy into it completely.

I am a believer.

I thought that Dallas was in serious trouble, but I didn't take into consideration all the gas the Suns used up to get that 7 point lead.

This series is going 7 guaranteed.

Section126 said:
I am a believer.

I thought that Dallas was in serious trouble, but I didn't take into consideration all the gas the Suns used up to get that 7 point lead.

This series is going 7 guaranteed.

I believe you're right. In the end, I believe Dallas will prove to be a little deeper and has home court advantage. That's what you battle all season for.

Back
Top Bottom